i, robot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
anyone seen it yet?

i saw it today. i thought it was pretty good :up: :applaud:

robot6.jpg

reminds me of about 8 different kinds of movies, so without saying it, i'm inclined to think it's been done before :shrug: and therefore will not be seeing it.

Wait....Will Smith has made good movies???????

I saw it tonight, it was what I was expecting. Entertaining, nothing more than that. If you like sci-fi stuff, you'll probably dig it. Also, if you enjoy mocking Will Smith, you'll probably dig it. (I know I did......)

That being said, it had some great CGI and special effects :up:

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
I don't think this one is more than rental material...:no:

not even sure if I can agree with you on that. It looks more like the "If it were on cable and absolutely nothing else was on and I had time to waste" type of movie.....but then again I am a movie snob. :D

alia612 said:
How close does it follow to the book?

As closely as "I Spy" resembled the original TV series.

In other words, not at all.

Melon

I saw last night and enjoyed it. Best movie quote of the year, by the way! It comes while Will Smith and Dr. Calvin are questioning the head of the corporation and Smith sneezes...I won't ruin it, but it was the BEST!

The only problem I had with the movie in general were the choices of editing: it seemed that many crucial scenes may have been cut to save time, therefore affecting the flow of the story, and too much naked Will Smith; it seemed like he was trying a little too hard to get enough mileage out of his "Ali" bod. :)

i really wanna see this, although work and school is getting a bit hectic.....will have to wait for the DVD Release i think.

The best thing Will Smith has been in is the 'Fresh prince of Bel-Air'.
just love that show.

I wouldnt normally go and see it ..but my son raved about it and my hubby and kids love sci fi so i went along and it was very enjoyable...not a boring moment at all

A long movie for a brief "message"

Will Smith is Will Smith, but is overshadowed by CGI acting

I saw this in little Leesburg, VA. The local movie theater only has two screens. Spiderman 2 started 30 minutes before I got there, so I, Robot was my only available choice.

Back
Top Bottom