I rented some crap movies the other day... - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-07-2002, 05:08 AM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Local Time: 02:44 PM
I slipped it into ur bed, it must have ran off when u got in........

anyway I tink this thread is about to blow up...........again!!!!

its in the middle of Twilight Zone mode.........

uh oh.........

GO TO BED YOUNG MAN!!!! u know u need ur beauty sleep before hittin school and checkin the chicks out before chattin them up and foolishly droppin ur schoolbooks before big Pedro and his mamas kick ur ass and u cry and scream 'Fuk off motherf*ckers' and then u try to look reserved and enter the classroom spending the rest of the day admiring and lusting after Miss Fernando, before hittin home for 10 burgers 3 fries and 2 shakes, while on the phone to u friend Marcus saying, 'hey lets skip homework and discuss Final Fantasy instead' then u drop into bed like a puffed out Lion after a day of wrestlin with antelopes but NOT before checking into Interfernce to chew, suck, spit, lean and also bang on pples asses.........amen!

Old 03-07-2002, 05:35 AM   #17
I serve MacPhisto

Local Time: 07:44 AM
I'm gonna hav eto go get another beer and think about this one

I will sing you a song in a minute....

Yup

Old 03-07-2002, 11:00 AM   #18
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by mad1:
Hmmmmm Jeff Goldblum, what a man, I could listen to him all day....*sigh*

strong, sexy, blah blah........

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hey z-boy, how do I do what?????

Jeff Goldblum tried to pick me up in a bar once when I was with my boyfriend! I'm not kidding. Very amusing.
Old 03-07-2002, 11:15 AM   #19
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Quote:
Originally posted by joyfulgirl:

Jeff Goldblum tried to pick me up in a bar once when I was with my boyfriend! I'm not kidding. Very amusing.

why, what did he say?
Old 03-07-2002, 11:50 AM   #20
Blue Crack Addict

His big line was "haven't we met before?" and he kept flirtatiously insisting that we had been in an acting class together. This was in the early days of his career before he became really cool. He was sitting in a booth with some of the cast members from "Big Chill" and I was at a table nearby with my boyfriend. Perhaps it was a slight exaggeration that he tried to "pick me up" but he was definitely hitting on me all night, everytime I walked by the table, and my boyfriend at the time was ready to whack him. We were all kind of drunk on margaritas. But he was nice and everything--just seemed to be enjoying his newfound fame and perhaps testing the waters to see if his fame meant he'd have better luck with the ladies. That was my take on it at the time.

Old 03-07-2002, 11:59 AM   #21
ONE
love, blood, life

I see now hes dating Charlotte from Sex and the City......

Old 03-07-2002, 12:01 PM   #22
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I see now hes dating Charlotte from Sex and the City......

Well now, I had my chance, didn't I? And where is the guy I was dating at the time, you ask? History.
Old 03-07-2002, 12:06 PM   #23
ONE
love, blood, life

hehe I remember one girl telling me that Jeff was being interviewed by a girl, I tink she was from England, and that she just couldnt concentrate..........apparantly its his eyes, they draw u in and capture u for a long time.......

yes well I still would love to meet the guy, how cool would that be.....?

damn joy girl? We all couldve been at this top Hawaian wedding........Mrs Joyful Goldblum......yep, that sounds a great name for an actor's wife!!!!!!!

sure celebs date celebs, split and swap......but its always in a circle of celebs..............:rolleye: Us 'normal' pple are no good for them!!!!

Old 03-07-2002, 12:21 PM   #24
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
hehe I remember one girl telling me that Jeff was being interviewed by a girl, I tink she was from England, and that she just couldnt concentrate..........apparantly its his eyes, they draw u in and capture u for a long time.......

yes well I still would love to meet the guy, how cool would that be.....?

damn joy girl? We all couldve been at this top Hawaian wedding........Mrs Joyful Goldblum......yep, that sounds a great name for an actor's wife!!!!!!!

sure celebs date celebs, split and swap......but its always in a circle of celebs..............:rolleye: Us 'normal' pple are no good for them!!!!

He does have beautiful eyes. But keep in mind, this was still his kind of geeky phase. He had not yet blossomed into hunkalicious. Think "Big Chill" Jeff. I was more interested in Kevin Kline sitting beside him and annoyed that everyone was there except William Hurt, who I found really sexy at the time.

He does seem to have an unusual depth that is very sexy to me. "Joyful Goldblum"...lol..