I really can't stand long threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
Especially mine they when are, and the gallery peanut comes in and leaves nut crumbs everywhere and the damn-gosh thingie is like 8 long.

So I behoove you to say your please and peace have a biscuit.

And also why the damn does every thread with 110 views only have 11 replies?? By darn yeck golly I have no control as away me others you voted.

Please, get up knees your off

:mad:

I'm gonna go bathe golden in myself

Last edited:
I like long ones. They keep me entertained longer.

Wait...that sounds like something April would say! :silent: :D

z edge needs help

What does it matter now if its a long thread or not.. you can jump to the last page boofus.

exhaust pipe

I have butt one crack, and it is not to be smoked

no

yes long and no boofys

I am here

thank all you lovelies

stop voting this thread up

one * only please

Re: Do you like the word or no

Sicy said:
wtf is up your butts?

well, biology tells us....

no, my ex-twin there, she actually has a cold.

i think that your word is original.

-end explaination-

uh....i had nothing to say and felt the need to be juvenile and try to make it longer.......as was most likely z edge's intention in the first place.....unfortunately once i hit reply i realized my mind was blank (no jokes please) so i thought i'd cough to add a break to the conversation......

my ex twin is still my twin, if she takes back her horrible pun about me......

sicy is a boofus too.

Sicy said:
No smilies = thought you were being sarcastic.

:| <--indication of sarcasm. though there was a bit of a sarcastic tone in my head when i read what i wrote, but i went with it. i left the :| out to make it be not sarcastic. perhaps next time i will put a disclaimer at the bottom of my non-sarcastic posts.

this post was not brought to you by sarcasm

Sicy said:
* puts both of you in reject box and throws it out the window

uh, i was serious about the cough thing...i really was...i'm just going to exit gracefully before i get confused (too late :confused: ) and unintentionally piss ppl off...sorry for whatever i did.....:(

*walks into doorframe*

Last edited:
Stories for Boys said:

uh, i was serious about the cough thing...i really was...i'm just going to exit gracefully before i get confused (too late :confused: ) and unintentionally piss ppl off...sorry for whatever i did.....:(

*walks into doorframe*

ditto...minus the walking into the doorframe...lawd knows we can't all be so uncoordinated as my ex-twin.

Back
Top Bottom