I.Q. Test take it here. Quick and easy.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Here's the link:

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/index-pop.jsp?sid=2005&supp=search_iq_test&z=

Here are my results:

Congratulations, D!
Your IQ score is 127

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Good luck,
db9
:)

Congratulations, Carmella!
Your IQ score is 129

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

nuh uh...IQ = intelligence quotient...so it divides by your age. The older you are, the more you have to get right.

Plus having a class rank of 3 in high school has to mean something :wink:

Tanya, your IQ score is 133

Tanya, your IQ score is significantly above average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much stronger than those of the average population. You are also skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have high scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

YAY!..go me!...I got a positive result, I'm happy :)

Congratulations, Lizzie!
Your IQ score is 113

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Congratulations, lmj!
Your IQ score is 133

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace.
guess i should have paid more attention to the ones with the words in them. :shrug:

Se7en said:
high school class rank 1 and college grad magna cum laude thank you very much.
:drool: :love:

UKTan said:
Tanya, your IQ score is 133

Tanya, your IQ score is significantly above average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much stronger than those of the average population. You are also skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have high scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

YAY!..go me!...I got a positive result, I'm happy :)

My friend JesseU2 said you were pretty bright:up:

db9

mine seemed way too high im only 18 so maybe the age thing is responsible , especially cause i didnt really try i dont think there is a way to measure your "intelligence" but i'm defintiely not half as smart as it said i was, i mean i wish:wink:
ive just been lucky i can get through things w/o knowing, i mean i got high scores on SATS and i really dont know shit:|

Your IQ score is 138

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Not bad for an old fart.

Back
Top Bottom