I.Q. Test.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Your IQ score is 126

furthur..
"DiamondBruno, you are a 'word warrior'..

also this-

"additional studies also indicate that you are probably anatomically challenged in the certain regions of your body and are probably a lack luster dancer and a very lousy Karioke singer...":ohmy:

:angry:

Well, I say all those computer geeks can bite me..that slapped this 40 question quiz together..;)

DB9

Last edited:
here's the link, if anybody is curious.:)

http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/

take that 40 question bad boy!:angry:

Dont be afraid and do as I say and take this test, thats an order:angry:

!Heres the intro..:wink:.. --

The Ultimate IQ Test
How Smart Are You?

Welcome to Emode's world-famous IQ Test ? the most thorough and insightful IQ Test you can take online! It's free, it's private and it's developed by PhDs.

At the end of the test, you will get your IQ score and Intellectual Type absolutely FREE! You also will be able to PURCHASE your 15-page, scientifically valid Personalized Report ? which includes an "Expand Your Mind" eBook, and a Certificate of Intellectual Achievement. Plus, you'll get four follow-up emails, all for one low price!

Already taken The Ultimate IQ Test?
Check your result, invite your friends and see how you compare..:ohmy:

Last edited:
theSoulfulMofo said:
anything between 120 and 140 is smarter than the average bear :wink:

thank you for your kind words Mr SoulFul.
Please cease and desist from this type of behavior, youre only suppose to treat me shitty here.:angry::sexywink::wink:::hug:

thank u-

diamond
:)

Last edited:
sorry... please accept my apology for my apparently disrespectful behavior...

Ive been conditioned like a mangey Pavlov Dog here:hug:;)

but you know what they say here...."diamondbruno....you brought this all on by yourself" :wink: :hug:

yeah right..every bit of it:wink:

DB9

Last edited:
I'm having an off night...my score won't be made public :mad:

how could diamond score higher than me??? :scream: :der:

personal story...

when i was 13/14... I was given an I.Q. Test, a real one with a live test clinician.

When I found out the results of my IQ Test, the clinician had writtten down... "at least 138"

I guess the clinician was too lazy to calculate my final score :mad:

127. That's all? I swear I answered at least 95% of those question correctly!~~~~~~ I think that website is a con~!

I'm not saying that my IQ should be higher than 127, but considering the difficulty of the questions and the fact that I'm certain that I answered almost the entire quiz correctly, I think it's a little loopy.

isn't emode the same website that'll match you up with Jennifer Lopez if you like tacos and burritos?... i'm not kidding.

**edit... i'm hungry. gonna get dinner now. brb

Mr SoulFul-
I always knew u were one of our brighter stars..:up:

Dano-
By u beating me by 1 pt..this means Affirmative Action for Intellectually Challeged Canadians Who Love Michael Moore has saturated itself and therefore, is no longer needed.

thank u
:wink::angry:

DB9

Diamond, you charming little devil! You know very well that without Affirmative Action for Arizonans who Verbally Masturbate to Images of Georgie Dubya Bush (AAAVMIGDB), you never would have been able to find that adorable website of insight.----> Stop the press....I've turned into Don King :ohmy:

:wink:

It was a fun test, but I don't trust the results. Whatever....:eyebrow:

142...Visionary philosopher

How the hell is this calculated?

and wtf is a visionary philsopher?

I've never been a fan of these tests...if you notice the problem solving paradigms are very similar from question to question I don't see how this test tests a range of skill by any stretch.

Arun-
Just be quiet, take the results and be happy.

just be glad this wasnt a game of BasketBall or a Polictical Attitude Test, Halfstar..:angry::wink:

diamond
bruno

diamond said:
Arun-
Just be quiet, take the results and be happy.

just be glad this wasnt a game of BasketBall or a Polictical Attitude Test, Halfstar..:angry::wink:

diamond
bruno

I should just take this test with my penis..I think with that most of the time anyways

Last edited:
diamond said:
Your IQ score is 126

According to that test, I have the same IQ as diamond.

:|

Well...so much for ever making anything of myself. :wink:

Oh...I'm also an "Inventive Inquisitor".

heh, it's funny that this turned into a "compare yourself with diamond and mock accordingly" thread...

and arun, let me know how your penis scored..:wink:

Back
Top Bottom