I.Q. Test.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:doh: I saw a commercial for that yesterday and was going to watch it, but I forgot today...I knew there was something...it's already over here :|

theSoulfulMofo said:
personal story...

when i was 13/14... I was given an I.Q. Test, a real one with a live test clinician.

When I found out the results of my IQ Test, the clinician had writtten down... "at least 138"

I guess the clinician was too lazy to calculate my final score :mad:

I took an official IQ test, too, around 13/14 too. I was part of a clinical study to determine if an anti-seizure medication I was on at the time affected my IQ. I scored in the 130's.

Hello,

That I.Q. testing program on Fox was produced by a Dutch company (we already had that program months ago here, including the spin-offs). I've heard that there were also some celebrities participating. Of course, they demanded that their IQ would not be made public (if too embarassing).
Well, a morning DJ here in the Netherlands called the executive producer (a fellow Dutchman) and asked about which celebrities were participating and their IQ. He didn't tell everything, but he did mention that Heidi Fleisch (sp?) was completely lost. Maybe she was on drugs or medication, but she was in a different world. Maybe one where an IQ of 82 is considered normal. :D The other score he told was of Jerry Seinfeld's mother (is she also famous? I mean, I know Seinfeld, but what does she do?). Anyway, she didn't do too bad, with an IQ of 122 (IIRC). Michael Johnson also scored quite acceptable, although I don't know his exact score.

BTW, it was apparently strange (and also a bit amusing) that some prejudices again rang true. The Blondes were the lowest scoring focus group (as they also were in the Netherlands when it was aired here). Now, there were also some Japanese TV executives present, as they want to make their own version of it. Now I can hear you thinking 'Isn't it impossible for them to have a Blondes section?' That's true. Instead, the Japanese plan to have a group of women with big breasts. :eek: That it's a prejudice in Japan, OK. But to state it so openly, crazy people, those Japanese...

Oh well, that's some of the background info I had of the show.

C ya!

Marty

Your IQ score is 127

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions ? mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. To determine your ability in these areas, we compared your answers to those given by the 6.5 million people who have taken Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

The even better news is that Emode has taken intelligence assessment a step further than the rest, offering you insight no other IQ test can give. We have developed a reliable statistical algorithm that analyzes patterns in your responses to determine the unique way that your brain functions, revealing your Intellectual Type.

Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Visual Mathematician. This means that among other things, you have superior skills in mathematics and spatial reasoning.

yep

senrab said:
I took an official IQ test, too, around 13/14 too. I was part of a clinical study to determine if an anti-seizure medication I was on at the time affected my IQ. I scored in the 130's.

congrats!

I think they did them nationally to try to prove the schools accreditation when i was 14 (only meds I took were flintstones vitamins)...only thing I was ever upseet at them about was announcing mine over the PA at school which led to numerous papers etc being stolen because the easiest way to bring down a curve is to take off the top..lol...ahh the good ol days..roflmao...which is okay becasue I made up for it by taking the high score in Biochem against a batch of would be gradee point average boosters retaking the course from 200 and 400 level chem courses in another college. lol...I only had one wrong on the final. You know, I think people are genuinley brighter in years of late than they seemed in the late 70's. Higher IQ's I think are more common. Mine I attribute to an active imagination and sense of humor :)
Now I just do it for fun.

Re: yep

therulz said:

congrats!

Mine I attribute to an active imagination and sense of humor :)
Now I just do it for fun.
Ms Rulz-
I concur w/that setiment.

Good scores from-
LemonMeringue
PopMarty
Senrab

and others:up:..

I find it amusing that some posters refuse to post their scores for a variety of reasons..
some reasons being..
a) feigned modesty:lol:
b) the mindset of "i refuse to post in any thread diamondbruno creates, as he is so beneath me..tsk tsk.. :angry:
c) i cant be bothered, im a beauty queen:);)
d) umm, err, my score was too low, and i cant make that public..so i will stick to it's a "private matter and none of your business" excuse:sexywink:
or
e) simply invent your own excuse:sexywink:

Post your scores,
and
come to Poppa:mac:

thank you
diamond
:angry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom