I.Q. Test.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Compared against a baseline index of approximately 5,000 'standard' responses, your responses indicate the following:

Diagnostic Overview:

Your responses indicate you're damn near normal. Do you have any idea of how rare that is? Maybe you need to lower your standards and pick up some bad habits of something. People like you are annoying to the rest of us. People who answer as you did like square-dancing and group sex, occasionally at the same time.

Long-Term Prognosis:

Your impairment is severe, but you can still be a winner in life, provided you engage in no mental or physical activities outside of the Special Olympics. Just keep repeating to yourself: "I'm Ordinary At Best". Set your expectations low and you won't be disappointed. We mean like, really low, okay? Also, it wouldn't hurt for you to drink yourself into a stupor once in a while.

:lmao:

:ohmy: :shifty: I don't think this ink blot test is very accurate :hmm:

Diagnostic Overview:

Your responses indicate that your favorite sexual position is the same as that of the Kennedys. In other words, 'Defendant'. You should get some help for this, like having yourself neutered. You also don't like to be responsible for anything because you're a slacker. All your relatives are screwed up, too; it must be something genetic. People who answer as you did have a higher than normal incidence of venereal disease.

Long-Term Prognosis:

Because you have no regard for human life, fair play, or mercy, your only career choice is to be a lawyer. Although debilitating, this kind of emotional disorder is treatable with a strict regimen of drug therapy and shock sessions. You may never be completely normal, but this mental illness will not be passed on to your offspring.

wild horses...db you were supposed to send me the info to load it but I can't get the pics to show up without signing in to snapfish?

Attachments

• wildhorses.jpg
    wildhorses.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 46
wtf??? :lmao:

Diagnostic Overview:

You are unbalanced but still functional in society. Barely. Consider voluntary admission to a whacko-ward until you figure out what the hell your problem is. You shouldn't be left alone for any length of time because your bizarre ideas will get you into trouble. Again. People who answer as you did think Ricky Martin is "hot", which means you're definitely gay.

Long-Term Prognosis:

You can be cured, but only if you stop watching The Jerry Springer Show. Meditate deeply, become aware of who you are and your place in the world. Find inner peace and become content to master yourself. Or forget all that crap and go have a beer- it's cheaper and faster. You also hate your brothers and sisters because of childhood traumas (unless you don't have any brothers or sisters, in which case, you hate someone else).

Found another one!!!

http://www.emode.com/tests/inkblot/

Sorry about the results readings on the other one..this one has half the spam but it still is the ink blot test.

Co, your unconscious mind is driven most by Imagination

This means you have a deep desire to use innovative ideas to enhance your life and influence the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realize on a conscious level.

Your need to be innovative drives how you look at new opportunities and the kinds of experiences in life you choose to have. On an unconscious level, the reason you may be so driven by imagination is your fear of destruction, the opposite of creation. When you are unable to create due to restrictions imposed by your environment or even ones you unwittingly impose on yourself, do you feel trapped or confined? You may find these feelings of unease only get better when you find another outlet for your imagination.

With such a strong creative orientation, you are willing to entertain a broad spectrum of ideas at any given time. The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience. Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have thought of without your help.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Imagination, there is much more to who you are at your core.
:wave:

Your IQ score is 126

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

Exactly the same as diamond!!! :eek:

For my emode inkblot I got

Jessica, your unconscious mind is driven most by Resistance

You approach the world with your guard intact because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you want to maintain an element of control in your relationships with people. You tend to hold your private experiences just out of reach of others. You're not one to immediately show all your cards, to let people into who you really are until you're ready.

Unfortunately, that sometimes means you also hide things from yourself. You may find that your desire to remain guarded backfires, affecting your self-awareness. Why are you like this? It's possible that you act in this manner because of a deeply-rooted fear of being exposed, or of truly expressing yourself. To protect yourself from this fear, you act in the opposite manner ? you are guarded.

There is a certain respect that comes with resistance, an unconscious understanding that the human psyche is very vulnerable. We all feel we have a lot to hide, and you are not one to be intrusive or thoughtless about how you approach sensitive topics with others. Therefore you inspire a sense of safety in others when they are around you. Your psyche is very deep, very rich, and the more you can let yourself know (both the good and the bad), the more you will be able to appreciate who you really are.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Resistance, there is much more to who you are at your core.

Actually, I think I am one of the most open book, out there people around, so I don't know what they're talking about!

Here's my stupid stuff inkblot:

Diagnostic Overview:

Your responses indicate that you wish for a world of peace, harmony, & nakedness. What's new? Like that's supposed to give us insight into your mind or something? Either you're excruciatingly normal, or you screwed up the test somehow. Take it again. People who answer as you did are usually reckless fools and terrible drivers.

Long-Term Prognosis:

You will need intensive therapy to succeed in living a normal life, however this also means you may make an excellent politician. Your answers clearly indicate you need a better wardrobe; this is often because of micro-manifestations of the id, conflicting with your unconcious mind (the one you use at work).

:eek:

Last edited:
:shocked:

I was a little disturbed by the first ink blot results but the emode one is scarily accurate. Anyone who knows me well will agree.

Charlene, your unconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You are driven by a higher purpose than most people. You have a deeply-rooted desire to facilitate peacefulness in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with love ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to influence the world.

You are driven by a desire to encourage others to think about the positive side of things instead of focusing on the negative. The reason your unconscious is consumed by this might stem from an innate fear of war and turmoil. Thus, to avoid that uncomfortable place for you, your unconscious seeks out the peace in your environment.

Usually, the thing that underlies this unconscious drive is a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it. As a result, your personal integrity acts as a surrogate for your deeper drive toward peace and guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Peace, there is much more to who you are at your core.

Mrs. Edge said:
Your IQ score is 126

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

Exactly the same as diamond!!! :eek:

:angry:

plez quit copying my answers..
thank u-
diamond
:adam:

Last edited:
138 it says that I'm a Word Warrior.
"you are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level."

Lizzie, your unconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity

This means you are full of questions about life, people, and the potential of your future. You spend more time than others envisioning the possibilities of your life ? things that others are too afraid to consider.

Your curiosity burns with an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself or the world ? which ultimately is the greatest way for you to feel satisfied.

It is possible that the underlying reason for your drive towards curiosity is a deeply rooted fear of boredom. That means that you are probably more susceptible than others to feel like you're falling into a rut when life slows down into a comfortable routine.

You need to make sure you have stimulation in your life ? that makes you feel like you're innovating or being exposed to the ideas and experiences that truly inspire you.

With such a strong orientation towards curiosity, you're also prone to a rebellious quality that shows up when you feel you are just going through the motions, and are unable to really influence the world around you. But interestingly enough, your drive towards novel experiences also indicates an openness others don't have, but wish they did.

Unconsciously, your curiosity presses you to learn more, experience more, and get the most out of life.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Curiosity, there is much more to who you are at your core.

It is possible that the underlying reason for your drive towards curiosity is a deeply rooted fear of boredom.

:shifty: fear of boredom? what they talking about :lol:

Did you know there's a show called "Test the Nation" on Fox right now :|

Back
Top Bottom