I.Q. Test.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rio-
thx for posting...:up:

Heres a chart I located...-

IQ chart

Designation Intelligence interval
Average 85 - 115
Above average 115 - 125
Gifted 125 - 135
Highly gifted 135 - 145
Genius 145 - 155
Genius 156 - 165
High genius 166 - 180
Highest genius 181 - 200

:eyebrow::hug:

Last edited:
it wouldn't let me see my results! :mad:

i took all that time filling out the answers and such for me to get to the part where you tell them your birthdate and such, and it kept telling me i was under 13! wtf! maybe the web programmer needs to have his or her iq tested!

btw, it's worth noted that it's been proven that online iq tests are inaccurate, meaning that they're not nearly as comprehensive as the usual iq test, thus not giving a true result. last time i was tested (for a REAL iq test), i ranked like 160-170, i forget the exact number. :der:

Well good I dont feel so bad now.

I know I'm smart and I'm not ashamed of my score.

diamond said:

Designation Intelligence interval
Average 85 - 115
Above average 115 - 125
Gifted 125 - 135
Highly gifted 135 - 145
Genius 145 - 155
Genius 156 - 165
High genius 166 - 180
Highest genius 181 - 200

:eyebrow: why is Genius listed twice? :shrug:

lol

136 one the formal one at 14 and on that one last year.

But those are fun...though they haven't changed it in a few years so it really wouldn't be fair for me to retake it....lol

Who was that over 140? You are either a genious (140-200) or clinically dangerous..lol (I think Manson is 144):lol:

I scored a 97 on the second test...

why's diamond so fascinated with IQ tests all the sudden anyways? :shrug:

:lmao:

lol

diamond said:
*edited, buttmunches..

Ms Rulz, I always knew u were smart..:up:

lol...and vain..I just wanted to see that once more...

by the way it is simply a test of testability and unfair advantage if you were excelled in math science and english...but for the record..I flunked at the australian slang IQ test given by the psych instructor at college since my language skills had a few barriers due to outback beer commercials (that devoted one gets me but I like the austrailian remote control)..but that simply might be because we found out he was colorblind and made those goofy learn to dance feet imprint patterns with bright colored papers and taped them across the front of the psych room floor in a tango pattern where he used to pace back and forth while he lectured and told all the freshmen that we saw him at the ski slopes with his wife and she told us she sews garanimals into his suits so he dresses appropriatley

my favorite are the Rorschach Ink Blots!!!
http://www.stupidstuff.org/main/rorschach.htm
tell me what you see! and make it as original as you can

....I have done the one at the other link too and the questions are similar DB, you might score higher..hmmmm...(those are so much fun when you're bored)

heres what the ink-blot site said about me..:angry:

Compared against a baseline index of approximately 5,000 'standard' responses, your responses indicate the following:

Diagnostic Overview:

Your responses indicate that you secretly wish for the Apocalypse. You need treatment for this, like not watching so much CNN. It also appears that you're very mistrustful of red cars, toilet paper, and the sky. If untreated, you will end up being one of those people who keep 100 cats in their house. People who answer as you did think the moon landing was a hoax.

Last edited:
lol the blot test diagnostics!!!!

If you can get your IE to do this test this without the errors it is a total hoot!! (I am known for original answers to these)

Compared against a baseline index of approximately 5,000 'standard' responses, your responses indicate the following:

Diagnostic Overview:

Your responses indicate you're probably wearing leather undies right now, and maybe something that buzzes. That's really far ou-, err, I mean, that's bad, very bad. This kind of thing is starting to make you awkward and uncomfortable with normal, healthy human interaction...........

Long-Term Prognosis:

There is no long-term hope for you. Life will never get any better for you. You're scrwed. It looks like Hard Times ahead for you (notice the capital letters). Your unhappiness will have no lower limit; despair and mental anguish will be your constant companions.... Oh, wait, that was someone else. Never mind.

Back
Top Bottom