I.Q. Test.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a visual mathemetician apparently.
"Visual Mathematician. This means that among other things, you have superior skills in mathematics and spatial reasoning."

This is ammusing because I am a history major who sucks at math.

notiti said:
I'm a visual mathemetician apparently.
"Visual Mathematician. This means that among other things, you have superior skills in mathematics and spatial reasoning."

Me too.

this test must be wrong. :sexywink:

True story: my former boss in publishing did so poorly on an IQ test that his teacher warned his parents that he might be somewhat retarded. She said he received the lowest score she had ever seen in her teaching career. He went on to become an award-winning author and editor-in-chief of one of the biggest publishing houses in NY.

I'd like to know which questions I missed!

You are an Insightful Linguist.
The first thing we can tell you about that is you have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

Your IQ score is 138

Your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher

Did you know?

Visionary Philosophers love chocolate. 57% of them reach for it when a food craving strikes.

:drool:

I'd also like to know which questions I missed :angry:

Last edited:
im not phased by any of the posted scores:angry:
i was however, shocked by my own score:hmm::ohmy:
im also glad that daafish was able help sicy w her quiz:wink:

thank u-

db3
:dance:

Last edited:
129. "Precision Processor. This means that among other things, you have superior skill in mathematics." Which is not true...

I've done a couple of other tests and my results always vary. the highest one was 146 (from a TV programme called The National IQ Test featuring Anne Robinson :der:) and the lowest was 119. I'd like to do a proper one some day so I can find out what my IQ
really is

Bono's American Wife said:

you're:sexywink:

someone suddenly thinks his 126 score makes him the new human spellchecker around here :eyebrow:

BAW-
u musta not have gotten the answers i sent u before u attempted the quiz..:hug:

LuvLarryM-
I not surprised:up:

Db3

Back
Top Bottom