I probably shouldn't be telling you all about this....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
....(to keep the chances better for me) but since I am, if anyone here wins, you gotta pick me as your date to a u2 concert - deal? :sexywink:

Win a VIP trip to the concert of your choice

Prize Details: Grand Prize (1): Trip for two (2) to attend the Clear Channel concert of winner?s choice at any Clear Channel owned and operated venue, within the 48 contiguous states, between March 2004 and December 2004. Trip consists of round-trip first-class air transportation for two (2) (from gateway city nearest winner?s home); double-occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) nights; two (2) concert tickets; limousine transportation to/from the concert; two invitations to the Sound Check Party for a special opportunity to see the band before the concert (subject to availability); breakfast daily; ground transportation to/from airport; travel guide throughout the visit and $500 cash. Travel and Clear Channel concert dates are subject to availability and change. All travel must be completed by December 31, 2004. Ground transportation, trip cancellation insurance, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein are solely winner?s responsibility. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $8,050.

:hyper:

Shoot, I didn't even see that about CA, I wonder why that would be excluded? :angry:

It's a contest put on by Budweiser to promote designated drivers, and since it's alcohol (or lack of it) related, I'm guessing that's why the 21 age limit :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom