I only view threads that DB9 supplies me or are on my homepage so don't bother....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheU2

Refugee
to attract my attention.

If you wish me to read your thread please alert DB9 of your wish and he will alert me.

So, please stop Messaging me to read your thread. The magnitude of request messages is quite unbearable.

In closing, please use DB9.

A busy person,

CK

PS I'm now in the event planning business. It seems I have a knack for planning large weddings on very short notice. AIM me if you wish to do business. Be warned, however. I am not cheap.

and i don't view any of your pointless posts thanks to the ignore list so dont even bother posting them.

I see myself as a beacon of light..
An anchor in a sea of confusion
A voice of clarity in
this
jungle
of a place called
Interference.
:)
Glad to help CK.

DB9:mad: :yes:

KevM said:
and i don't view any of your pointless posts thanks to the ignore list so dont even bother posting them.

Apparently the ignore list has its limitations as it did not prevent you from posting in my thread here.

CK on the MT,

CK

TheU2 said:

Apparently the ignore list has its limitations as it did not prevent you from posting in my thread here.

CK on the MT,

CK

ooohh...touche!!

TheU2 said:

It tickles me pink when I humor my Irish bretheren.

CK

I also thought you'd laugh at me actually using the word 'ouch'.. You know how those corporate women or tool's say it in those TV shows when someone gives a goodie..

L.Unplugged

Yes unfortuantly I can still see theads subjects just not the contents. It also doesn't filter out quotes so I'll also have to add Lemonite to my ignore list.

KevM said:
Yes unfortuantly I can still see theads subjects just not the contents. It also doesn't filter out quotes so I'll also have to add Lemonite to my ignore list.

Thanks for the update.

CK

TheU2 is so in dire need of being laid.....hes so frustrated, his todger is prob really feelin dead tight at the moment......

so he vents his balls here.......

hmmmmmm

thats sooooooooo interestin TheU2

although how u are on this board, is absolutely no way u are in real life me tinks........u put on this act to gain a 'character'

AND STOP SITTIN ON DIAMONDS SHOULDERS!!!!!
:mac:

mad1 said:

so he vents his balls here.......

hmmmmmm

This is perhaps the 3rd time that you referenced my testicles in replying to my thread.

Do you think we should get a room?

CK

mad1 said:

although how u are on this board, is absolutely no way u are in real life me tinks........u put on this act to gain a 'character'

My 'character' on the board and in real life is the same.

Go ask Sicy, she's been stalking me in real life for the past 2 weeks.

CK

Sorry about this folks, U2 and I have a thang goin..........he'd like to tie me up and well.........Id like to squash him!!!

;)

nuttin serious.....hold up and let me get my big tank out CK......................:mac:

just lie down there til I drive and roll all over ya!

Then watch as I leave u tied up alone......forever...............in a dark room....................

muahahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!

:mac::mac:

mad1 said:
AND STOP SITTIN ON DIAMONDS SHOULDERS!!!!!

I'm carrying DB9 and getting pretty tired. Anyone else want to carry a fatty and listen him tell you how he connected with Bono at Boston.

CK

Scare you? No, you know how to joke around?

----------------> hahahahhaa :|

Opening this thread is like spending $7 on a frozen pizza when you can get a real hot one for a $1 more.

My internal "crap" button has been pushed in the reviewing of this horse-gobbelish

You suck
too

However, I am tickled pink at the idea that you exist for my ability to compare you to the common feces
and the need to use 2 ply Charmin and baby wipes

If you get laid it is a grand mistake:wink:

LOVE MUSCLE said:
Opening this thread is like spending $7 on a frozen pizza when you can get a real hot one for a $1 more.

My internal "crap" button has been pushed in the reviewing of this horse-gobbelish

You suck
too

However, I am tickled pink at the idea that you exist for my ability to compare you to the common feces
and the need to use 2 ply Charmin and baby wipes

If you get laid it is a grand mistake:wink:

Many people utilize phallic nicknames to make up for their penile inadequacies.

Above average,

CK

Back
Top Bottom