I Now Own The Best Kitchen Appliance On Earth!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
My mom kicks so much ass. She bought me the Perfect Pancake Maker. :yes: I have been so bored I've taken to repeating the commercial around the house, and hey-it is a pretty nifty device. heh

So a UPS box comes today and she says, "I didn't order anything, April. Open it but don't open the card so I can send it back." I had been having such a shitty day and that was just so awesome of her. She told me she had to wait on the line there were so many calls for it. LOL

I'm such a dork, but hey I get to make perfect pancakes for breakfast tomorrow. :heart: :p

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm a lil drunk now, too. SO don't mind me. :sexywink:

I have seen that thing! I does look cool!!! :D Let us know how well it works.

MMMM pancakes.

pancakes.jpg

:drool: :drool:

nice try, but mini-blenders are definitely the best kitchen appliance :)
Mine is broken atm, and I miss it :(

mmmmmm pancakes......[/end homer voice]

pop girlie, I will need to send you this recipe on how to make pancakes without flour. They are heavenly and dont really taste that different. The best thing is, if you use enough milk, they dont turn out all doughy!

mmmmmm [homer again]

My fave appliance is definately my steamer. I steam everything! Well almsot everything. Not pancakes, or red meat, or toast, or chips, or.....yeah........

2 things a kitchen is not complete without is a griller and steamer. But it looks like we need to add a pancake maker on to this.

I'm ignorant. how the hell do these things work? Are they like a waffle iron?

mmmmmmmm waffles............[more homer]

Hewson said:
Try vodka instead of water when mixing the batter.
And use tequila for syrup.:ohmy:

yes...that would do the trick...
and for desert have some 'special' brownies.

By the way, I think we all know the best kitchen appliance is a spatula...if that is an appliance.

Where would pancakes be without spatulas?

Back
Top Bottom