i noticed a movie last night with an actor who looked just like our Diamond!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Interference is everywhere...i was actually waiting for the 2nd part of soccer (Champions league), and there were commercials - and so i decided to browse the other channels.

And voila - there he was. I don't know the actor's name, but i swear - there was a definite resemblance. I immediately thought of Dave and it made me smile.

ps: *ahem* is there a way to fix the title's topic? There's obiviously the word "like" missing.
And of course, i'm not implying that an actor was only looking Diamond.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 04-24-2002).]

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Poor
Bastard.

eek.gif
modesty and humility from Diamond?
wink.gif

*falls to the floor in shock*
wink.gif

Did he look like this?

Arnold%20Schwarzenegger.jpg

Or more like this?

ep4_tal1.jpg

biggrin.gif

U2girl,

Hello, I am Dave's (Diamond) older brother.
I believe you are in Slovenia?
In the states there are T V listings on the internet. Perhaps you can remember about what time you saw this movie, and serch TV listing site and figure out what the name of the movie is.
Then we could go to the Internet Movie Data Base and find a picture, of this poor bastard.

Thread title fixed.

Ya come on, you gotta remember who it was so we can laugh.

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

Dave: i didn't see an actor resembling you as a bad thing (i think that's pretty cool). Why the sad face?

Deep: i found the name of the movie in the TV guide! It's called "The Jerry Sherwood story: A Child lost forever" - some TV drama - dunno if there could be anything found on Internet movie database...i suppose someone could try looking for it.
The actor's name is not listed, unfortunately - he played the (ex?)husband of the leading female character.

Sicy: thanks for fixing the title.

Gina Marie: LOL, no he looked more human than Arnie but cooler (and better, i might add) than the glasses guy you posted.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 04-25-2002).]

Originally posted by U2girl:
Dave: i didn't see an actor resembling you as a bad thing (i think that's pretty cool). Why the sad face?

Deep: i found the name of the movie in the TV guide! It's called "The Jerry Sherwood story: A Child lost forever" - some TV drama - dunno if there could be anything found on Internet movie database...i suppose someone could try looking for it.
The actor's name is not listed, unfortunately - he played the (ex?)husband of the leading female character.

Sicy: thanks for fixing the title.

Gina Marie: LOL, no he looked more human than Arnie but cooler (and better, i might add) than the glasses guy you posted.

u2girl,

You seem like a very sweet young lady.
Diamond is fine, don?t worry.
He is easier to live with, when he is a bit humble.

dangelo1.eve

Beverly D'Angelo stars in this movie as Jerry Sherwood.
MackenzieAstin_Granitz_299074_400.jpg

Could this be the male actor.

deep

[This message has been edited by deep (edited 04-25-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom