I nominate this as the best video of all time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xaviMF22 said:

I'm right bitch :p

go listen to Bono count in spanish :tsk:

B...but it's Muse. And this the "greatest video of all time" thread. The two don't mix very well. :wink:

BTW, it's not Bono's fault he screwed up the count on HTDAAB...liquors drunkened him. :(

LemonMelon said:

B...but it's Muse. And this the "greatest video of all time" thread. The two don't mix very well. :wink:

BTW, it's not Bono's fault he screwed up the count on HTDAAB...liquors drunkened him. :(

please...Muse are a great band

I'm about to kidnap you and lock you in a room and blast Origin of Symmetry :tsk:

hey is there any muse song you like?

I own Absolution...not that excited over it. I just can't stand the guy's voice...which is strange since I :heart: Thom Yorke. Maybe I should give it another spin. :shrug:

LemonMelon said:
I own Absolution...not that excited over it. I just can't stand the guy's voice...which is strange since I :heart: Thom Yorke. Maybe I should give it another spin. :shrug:

you really should....but I don't think Matt sounds like Thom at all...

Matt has an amazing voice :heart:

do you have Black holes & Revelations?

xaviMF22 said:

you really should....but I don't think Matt sounds like Thom at all...

Matt has an amazing voice :heart:

do you have Black holes & Revelations?

I have heard BH&R, but I don't own it. It has my favorites on it, but has some clunkers (Invincible :yuck: ). Absolution seems to be the more consistent of the two.

I'm on the fence with Muse. One absolutely killer song that pulls me in is probably all it will take. :shrug:

Update:

I listened through all of Absolution, was better than I remembered. I had a good time. Best songs: Time Is Running Out, Hysteria, Endlessly. Hysteria totally won me over, however.

"I want it nowwwwwww, I want it NOWWWWWWW....give me your heart and your soul!" :drool:

LemonMelon said:
Update:

I listened through all of Absolution, was better than I remembered. I had a good time. Best songs: Time Is Running Out, Hysteria, Endlessly. Hysteria totally won me over, however.

"I want it nowwwwwww, I want it NOWWWWWWW....give me your heart and your soul!" :drool:

good :up:

sing for absolution is good as well

and has Stockholm syndrome hit you yet? :wink:

thats a top 5 Muse song

Back
Top Bottom