I NEED YOUR HELP QUICKLY! ROMANCE ASSISTANCE REQUIRED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ocu2fan

The Fly
Hi Guys,

I just met a young lady a few weeks ago and I'm interested in her. She has been sick recently and I wanted to send her a little poem to help her feel better. I don't wanna write one myself because I'm saving my own words for a later date and I'm also not that good. Anyway, do any of you have a favorite poem or something that I could share with her? The sooner you can respond the better. Thanks!

Originally posted by ocu2fan:
Hi Guys,

I just met a young lady a few weeks ago and I'm interested in her. She has been sick recently and I wanted to send her a little poem to help her feel better. I don't wanna write one myself because I'm saving my own words for a later date and I'm also not that good. Anyway, do any of you have a favorite poem or something that I could share with her? The sooner you can respond the better. Thanks!
What about a U2 song. They lyrics all sound very poetic when you put them down on paper.

i am known as the king of romance. send her this:
roses are red,
violets are blue,
i hope you are feeling better,
wanna f***?

sorry, that's the best i can do with so little info about you and her. i hope it works out well for you though.

------------------
teach me love;
i know i'm not a hopeless case

Whats a good one? Not coming on too strong but a really nice one anyway, perhaps "So Cruel?"
smile.gif

Originally posted by ocu2fan:
Whats a good one? Not coming on too strong but a really nice one anyway, perhaps "So Cruel?"
smile.gif

no WAY!! so cruel is too intense... go for a lighthearted one. oh wait, there are no lighthearted U2 songs.
wink.gif
gah! hmmmm, how about "the sweetest thing"?

not so cruel,
try piecing songs together,

"the heart is abloom, shoots up through the stony ground,
her golden voice her beauty's beat,
how she made me feel, how she made me real,

i disappeared in you, you disappeared in me,

baby, baby, baby light my way."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom