i need you to believe in pushing the chemical button

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
ever feel like there's a mechanical monster

...chasing you?

do you ever wake up at night...a night where i'm (oddly enough) not by your side - replaced by a frighteningly large superbeast with alien features?

do you believe in something?

do you own push the button?

do you like the chemical brothers?

do you want me to arrive onside your face?

i need you to believe in something.

112877-160683.jpg

Their new stuff does sound intriguing. I still have Surrender collecting dust on a shelf somewheres.

The video for the current single is good times... nice to see that there are artists who attempt to make visual pieces as relevant as Daft Punk's man in a dog suit.

:up:

actually daft has some decent material.

at first i was surprised.

but it's true!

PARIS! GO TO PARIS! you'll believe me then! in PARIS!! oui!

au revoire, vincent lecavalier!

Believe is a cracking song. Stunning video too!

I might get Push the Button, and although I love Galvanise, i reckon it would sound better without the q-tip providing "vocals"

...its an awesome musically though!

I got the singles 93-03. That is amazing, especially the sequence from Setting Sun to The Test...great collection

I dont know if this is a thread in mockery or support of the album. I personally am in support of it. I finally bought it today. I am happy about that.

My finger is on the button.

i totally do not at all get that man in a dog suit video. i feel like i'm missing something. is it about aids or neo-liberalist scrutiny or something deep like that?

the new chemical brothers is quite decent though i have not seen the video. i have a new task though, now.

u2popmofo said:
I dont know if this is a thread in mockery or support of the album. I personally am in support of it. I finally bought it today. I am happy about that.

My finger is on the button.

it was NOT made in mockery. i love the chemical brothers...

This album is a major dissapointment. there are good songs, but there are also some of the most boring chem bros songs ever.

if they want to go in a different direction, I think they should start paying attention to The Avalanches and Basement Jaxx

Back
Top Bottom