I need the setlist for Oasis's unplugged where Liam didn't show.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure if this is the *whole* show, but the bootlegg I have of the show is:

1. Hello
2. Some Might Say
3. Live Forever
4. The Masterplan
5. Don't Look Back In Anger
6. Talk Tonight
7. Morning Glory
8. Round Our Way
9. Cast No Shadow
10. Wonderwall

This might just be the tv setlist. They may have played more songs that weren't broadcast. I'm having issues w/ my burner, but if you want a copy of the show, I'll try and make one for you...just email me at: popkidu2@aol.com

Thanks popkid, I have downloaed most/all of the tracks but wanted to check if I was missing any. I am going to burn myself a copy but thanks anyway.

Does anyone know what some of the better Oasis sites are?

Johnny-

oasis411.com is a pretty good site. It has the entire set list from the Unplugged show listed under "bootlegs". Also, if you go to oasisnet.com, they have links to other good Oasis sites. Good Luck.

www.the_masterplan.com

good fan forum...same as here....though the level of conversation here is a *bit* more intelectual
wink.gif

I can only take so much of "Oasis is top mate, fuck the rest" before I get bored!

------------------
To use the old hippy saying, it ain't where you're from, it's where you're at. And right now. If you're listening to this CD, you're already watching the sunset in your mind, feeling the heat on your skin and whilling away the hours. Simply chilled. Best way to keep it, really. -Matthew Kershaw - Ibiza Sunset.

Back
Top Bottom