I Need Love And .................................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deep

Blue Crack Addict
AFFECTION. But, put me down like unless race horse with a broken leg if I ever resort to anything like this.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-briefs8.3mar08,1,2032987.story

IN BRIEF/ AND FINALLY ...

A Breathtaking Way to Get Women's Attention
From Times Wire Reports

March 8, 2003

A short, heavyset man has been going around Punta Gorda, Fla., faking choking episodes, apparently to get attention from women, the sheriff's office says.

He flails his arms, coughs and sputters. After a woman rushes over to help, he showers her with gratitude, hugs and kisses.

The sheriff's office has gotten about half a dozen calls about the Choking Man, as a local newspaper dubbed him. So far he has not committed any crime.

Is he an architect from Denmark who also tells women he is dying of cancer? Cos he sounds like my brush with a psycho date.

ummm, has anyone seen Emeraldscorpio lately? :lol:

.........a vacation in Florida!! (Orlando, at least, where all the tourists are "trapped" into 5 different theme parks and only one Hyatt Regency :( and lonely) ;)

(edited for answer to thread question, lol :<><-) oh fecken faces of bono and edge and adam and larry hmpth:wink: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom