I need help to convert .wmv to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

a-mole

War Child
I have also posted this on the vertigo audio/ video forum because i do not know where it belongs

Can someone please help me on this?
I have the VH1 access all area file in .wmv and our dvd recorder won't play it :(
I tried tons of converter programs (trial versions) from the net and they always either just convert 50% of the file or have a huge watermark over the picture (because it is trial)

I am so fed up - has anyone a solution or something else for me?
I mean, it has to be possible somehow - doesn't it?

Thanks so much in advance

Kat
tenchi82@gmx.net

Maybe try converting from WMV to AVI or MPEG. If you can do that, you should find numerous converters that will convert them to DVD (either that or you can burn them straight to a VCD).

a-mole said:
ok I wanna appologize for posting this twice - the other thread at the tourcentral is now closed

Hope noone is mad :(

No worries! You weren't the first to do it, and you surely won't be the last. :)

WinAVI Video Converter will do it for you. All you have to do is find a cracked version which exists on most torrent sites.

hey thank you everyone :)
I will try it out asap!

edit://
WOW - the WinAVI Video Convertre is awesome

du to security restrictions at my moms company pc I cannot go on warez sites - but someone posted the serial and all in a forum
*cough*
I know it is bad ;)

Last edited:
Hi a-mole,

I just noticed you live in Groningen. I have a friends who live there, I actually visited them in 2001. Nice little place you got there.

You wouldnt by chance know Rhients and Bonni?

Sken

Back
Top Bottom