I need help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I accidently moved my taskbar to the right, now its on top. now i can't get it back to the bottom where its supposed to be, and its not my computer. Someone PLEASE tell me how I can get this back to the bottom. I tried to click and drag, but that doesnt seem to work. I don't even know how i did this. Any serious suggestions will be greatly appreciated THANK YOU!!

Last edited:
If you click in a place where there's no programs, you should be able to drag it back.

Skeek, nothing happens when i do that. any other suggestions?

This has happened to me before and I almost threw my computer out the window.

I think I just kept messing with it till it went back to the bottom. Click and drag all over it.. top bottom middle side left right .. just keep messing with it.

I bet daafish would know. :|

ahhhhhhh ok i got it back to the bottom now...

*breaths a sigh of relief

*tries to inhale, then exhale, repeat...

ok im good now...

thanks for your help guys:D

Last edited:
thanks sicy i got it hehe...i just about ready to take a hammer to this thing, but what i did was i clicked onto a thin line, for a long time, and then it did that shadow thing (does that make any sense? lol), then i moved it back down to the bottom hoping i wouldn't fuck my mom's computer up at the same time. aaaaahhhhhh!!! lol

glad it's back to normal nellie! I know how stressfull that can be! *hugs*

Sicy said:
.. just keep messing with it.:|

excellent advice sicy....this is actually how I learned most of my computer skills :eeklaugh: :lol:

lol!

Back
Top Bottom