I need Halloween Costume Suggestions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:

:hmm: nah i'd get arrested

That didn't violate the rules! Though if you were arrested, the cops might not give you any more alcohol, so maybe it would.

Lemon Meringue said:
Nothing like planning ahead... :wink:

i've actually been thinkin' about this with a couple of friends of mine for a few weeks now... we've still yet to come up with anything... well... i had one idea but my friend's girlfriend shot it down because she said she wouldn't be seen in public with me dressed as christopher reeve :reject:

You could dress up like Gumby. Just wear green hoody and sweats and paint your face green. Easy and comfortable.

How about a cab driver and cab? Make a cab out of a big box. Dress in your best cab driver clothes with a pack of Luckys rolled up in your sleeve and wear some kinda of cab driver looking cap. Make some kind of straps so you can wear the cab. Or you could be a NASCAR guy or bus driver or whatever...

I know someone who went as a bed to a halloween party last year
basically he took the mattress from his student house and bought rope and got his flatmates to tie it round him
after the ball he was plastered and fell asleep on the ground

I know someone who went naked to a halloween party once. :shifty: they did use a balloon to walk up the street though but someone burst it as soon as he walked in the front door. :lol:

Go as Stalin.

Every year my friend says he's gonna do this, and he never does.

Carry 2 cap guns and dance around saying "Purge purge purge! Cleanse the country!"

I knew a kid in high school that dressed up as a tampon one year.

dress up as some seventies dude with platform shoes and a big afro.

Maybe you could do something political. Like dress up in a monkey suit and have a name tag that says GW. Or the other way, dress up as Kerry but add the furrowed brow and bolts of frankenstein. Or go undecided and do half monkey half frankenstein.

Another one, it would be interesting if you could rig this up. Dress up like a GW bush marionette(sp?), like in Team America. And at the controls put small representation of Cheney attach to it.

Goes as one of the YMCA guys, that's pretty offensive. :p

Here's a gross one. Dress up as a little kid, get one of your girl friends to play "mom". But in this case the umbilical cord is still attached. You could put all sorts of nasty stuff in the cord. Although you could actually play a baby that's being pushed around in a shopping cart.

How about some crack addict. You could have needles sticking into your arm and such.

That's all for now.

Screaming Flower said:
my friends and i are going as a liquor cabinet. we're cheap, uncreative and very last minute.

I think that's pretty good. are you guys going to be the bartenders too?

Back
Top Bottom