I Need Consulting, Apparently

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
For the past 6 days I have been playing with a packet of mystical mermaid oracle thingie cards. For three of those days I have drawn the exact same card - "Consult an Expert".

So I'm asking you.

Please provide me with some consult thingies. Thanks.

beli said:
For the past 6 days I have been playing with a packet of mystical mermaid oracle thingie cards. For three of those days I have drawn the exact same card - "Consult an Expert".

So I'm asking you.

Please provide me with some consult thingies. Thanks.

You must search deep within your very soul. Only then will you find what you have lost.

Profound, aren't I? :wink:

Re: Re: I Need Consulting, Apparently

indra said:

You must search deep within your very soul. Only then will you find what you have lost.

Profound, aren't I? :wink:

lol

And about as useful as these frickin cards. Why is there a card that even states "Consult an Expert" ? I think its like going up to the oracle, asking it a question, and it replies: "Dunno, go ask someone else". :slant:

:lol:

the wise old man on the mountain top ain't so wise afterall. unfortunatly, you have to make the climb to find this out.

beli, it's really time your son stood up on his own two feet and stopped clutching the apron strings. sheesh, what is he, 9 months now?
:tsk:

you need to move east :up:
then west...like, say here?
:lol:

actually i've got a story to tell you about a girl i met today. i'll send ya a message.
:(

UnforgettableLemon said:

Oh dear God that reminds me of Lord Byron's "Manfred"

:reject:

:yikes:

i get the idea that i'm probably glad i have no idea what that is (yes, i do know of lord byron, i'm not a complete moron ;) )...

Okay, after consulting experts (here) I removed the "Consult an Expert" card from the pack.

Today I drew "Pay Attention: Notice repetitous signs and your inner guidance, as this can yield valuable information" :|

I think the cards just yelled at me :slant:

I'm going to need psychotherapy now :scream:

Last edited:
*the fog thickens... a message...yes...*
yingtong yingtong yingtong yingtong yingtong iddle i po

*fog clears*

aah, that's better.

Where's my strait jacket? Nurse!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom