I need anniversary ideas.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shart1780

Rock n' Roll Doggie
My girlfriend and I have our two year anniversary coming up on the 2nd of october and I want to do something really really sweet for her. I don't have alot of money so a present isn't really what I'm looking for. Just a really nice, sweet thing I can do to her that she'll want to tell all her girlfriends about and stuff. You know, something she'll swoon over!!!

She's my sweetheart and she deserves the best!!!

Evalicious said:
You should show her your post.....

I wish someone would love me as much:sad:

-Eva-

Your time will come!!! Hang in there, hehe.

A picnic wouldn't be too great really... i mean we go on picnics all the time!!! I was thinking something more elaborate and creative. Something she'll remember for a long long time.

For my first anniversary Jim made me a homemade video of himself as The Fly lip syncing to The Sweetest Thing. He incorporated flashes of pictures of my favorite things into the video, and held up signs with messages to me in between parts of the U2 video. It was definately the sweetest thing and I'll always remember it :)

same here, my boyfriend and I have our anniversary at the end of the month and I haven't gotten him anything yet. We are on a budget of $15 for each other's present. I do crafts so I can make home made things. I can suggest a poem, a note telling her how you feel, bake a cake, make love under the stars.

Back
Top Bottom