I need an honest opinion of my band...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
http://www.myspace.com/disinfectanttrifecta

Now, when I say "honest", I don't mean "cruel", but constructive criticism would be nice so we won't suck in the future. :sexywink: My band is comprised of people from all over helping me out, but I play all the instruments and sing. This is the first album of original material I've recorded too, so keep that in mind. :yes: I'm not a lyricist, I'm a guitarist, so the lyrics will be crap. Still, I like most of it. :shrug: I hope you do to. :up:

:hyper: I love homemade music. I had no idea you had a band. I'll listen to it more in depth tomorrow and give you my thoughts. Given a quick cursory listen though, let's just say I'm impressed given the circumstances. :yes: How old are you again? Hah.

Lancemc said:
:hyper: I love homemade music. I had no idea you had a band. I'll listen to it more in depth tomorrow and give you my thoughts. Given a quick cursory listen though, let's just say I'm impressed given the circumstances. :yes: How old are you again? Hah.

:yes: I hope you like it when you give it a deeper listen. I wish myspace let you put more than four songs on there...I have an entire 75 minute album finished that I recorded in two months. :shrug:

Screwtape2 said:
I like it. It has a subtle atmospheric quality. Usually mellow music like this can just bore the hell out of a person but your voice is very innocent sounding and very inviting. It really works.

Keep at it and good luck. :up:

Aww...thanks! :D I also appreciate the bump. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom