I need a Valentine, here's my resume.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well it's Valentines Day finally (after midnite) and still no Valentine :huh:

I think that we should turn valentine's day into a holiday where we celebrate those of us with no dates. Everyone should bring us chocolate and point out the excellent fact that we are simply too damn good for anyone who would date us anyway. :mad: GAO to those with actual love lives...

notiti, i think thats a great idea! i know that i will be heading to the nearest dairy farm with a box of chocolates and some vaseline. once there, i will enjoy my creamy chocolates with the wholesome goodness of cow milk right out of the nipple. :up:

Atta boy!!!! See the cows don't have dates either, so I bet they wouldn't mind the company and the chance to have their fine fine milk appreciated.

exactly. and once ive drunk them dry, im going to kill them for no reason other than to kill as many things and animals as possible in honour of valentines day. :up:

Flag Pole Pear said:
exactly. and once ive drunk them dry, im going to kill them for no reason other than to kill as many things and animals as possible in honour of valentines day. :up:

youre a regular cupid there cow o disease........:down:

just cause you have a girlfriend doesnt mean you need to judge my valentines activities.

:antiwink:

hey...wonderfully "individualistic" girls...what do you say we all get together and watch a fem-tastic movie? like....boondock saints :drool:...:sexywink:...

3368477923232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D599%3Dxroqdf%3E2323374%3B84972ot1lsi

For Cajun, my Valentine:sexywink:

Thanks for the flowers! it didnt show up for me in the thread til this morning:uhoh:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
I need a valentine too... here's my sorry-ass resume'

I'm 22 years old, drive an '88 grand prix, haven't been able to find a job since finishing college in december, and i'm broke 'cause of student loans, car insurance, health insurance, and credit card payments.

please ladies... one at a time ;)

it's not all about money hun! :wave:

I spent Vday with my one true love. Ryan Adams and Interference. Ok so thats 2...anyways..

SOMEONE tell me where that bear came from :love: :heart: :cute: i HAVE to have a Larry bear!!!!!!! :hyper: SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

And bear your sooo smoooth. "Let me help you count it...." :laugh: Man I would have made out with you right there. :lmao: I'm sorry baby. But I think she likes you too seeing as how she was shaking and forgetting how to count. Just a hunch.

thanks ali. :)

im my biggest critic in everything i do in real life, but i really think she doesnt hate me or is even scared of me! :wink:

we'll see what tommorow brings. her hair changes all the time, and yet ive always failed to mention something about it. girls like being complimented about their hair right?

Back
Top Bottom