I need a Valentine, here's my resume.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess it's kinda late to be looking for a Valentine an hour and 15 minutes before Valentine's Day :|

i saw priority number 1, and again my heart somehow at the same time managed to both stop - and beat so fast it felt like it was going to explode out of my chest.

she was nervous too, but in a good way. in fact, when i gave her 85 cents, she said "i forget how to count" and laughed while her hand was shaking. :wink: i then proceded to point and count with her.

:wink:

dammit, why the hell dont i ask her out!?!???!?!?!?!?!

(*&))( in the ass im stupid.

happy valentines day priority number 1. :angry:

asdfjadsfokjaf'lfsajflksadf.

i hate thinking about this. ANOTHER BLOWN opportunity!!!!!!!! i didnt even wish her happy valentines!!!!!!! asdf;pjdsafl;sajfl;sa dammit.

*in chris farley voice

iIMDSFAS GONNA GO KILL SOMEONE!!!!!!!!afdasjdfiljij i will kill all of you by death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why am i so stupid?!?!?!??!!?!?! why cant i pull the trigger?!?!!?!?!?

swallow, make me your bitch. i need to feel better for tonite.

Me and Minifly are going to be Valentines this year because we have no men folk at the moment :angry:

My resume:

20 year old female college student. I have an '87 camry, it is the shiz-nit ;). ummmmm.....i can't think of anything else......isn't that sad.

fer &$%* sake

Flag Pole Pear said:
asdfjadsfokjaf'lfsajflksadf.

i hate thinking about this. ANOTHER BLOWN opportunity!!!!!!!! i didnt even wish her happy valentines!!!!!!! asdf;pjdsafl;sajfl;sa dammit.

*in chris farley voice

iIMDSFAS GONNA GO KILL SOMEONE!!!!!!!!afdasjdfiljij i will kill all of you by death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why am i so stupid?!?!?!??!!?!?! why cant i pull the trigger?!?!!?!?!?

swallow, make me your bitch. i need to feel better for tonite.

*Donkey punches bear* Ahhh...memories...good times, good times...oh - where was I? Oh yeah - Snap out of it, man! :mad: Call her up, wish her a happy v-day, and ask her out tomorrow night.

NOW.

____
:sigh:As for me, I plan on spending Singles Awareness Day working till midnight, then going out w/ friends and at least getting a good buzz going. Yeehaw. :slant:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom