i missed beck on snl tonite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flag Pole Pear

Bordering Purgatory
ya, uh peter...i was watching office space instead. i wasnt interested in the show, and i completely forgot about beck playing.

did any of you see it? im terribly disappointed that i forgot.

im guessing he played lost cause and guess im doing fine.

am i right?

:D <--- me after realizing that he missed snl

I realized I missed it tonight too. I watched Fight Club with a bunch of people. Right when I was driving home I shouted out a profanity because I realized I had totally forgotten about SNL.

man we suck, eh. i hope i someone will put it up on kazaa soon.

now im watching an old rerun of snl when will ferrell and norm macdonald were on. GREATEST EVER.

norm's dave letterman laugh is the funniest thing ever.

but i still missed beck tonite. :up:

Norm MacDonald kicks major kiester. Dirty Work is one of my favorite funny movies. More people need to see that thing, it's freaking hilarious.

Will Ferrel is one of my heros. He's one funny SOB.

Beck - Sea Change has be one of the next cd's I buy.

By the way Flag Pole, I bought () today. My favs are 1, 4, and 8 so far.

u2popmofo said:
By the way Flag Pole, I bought () today. My favs are 1, 4, and 8 so far.

good stuff. numbers four and 8 are my favorite. number is one of my favorite songs ever.

that was actually pretty funny. im not gonna lie to you guys (im not in the business of lieing, look me in the eye when i tell you this, but i really thought when jimmy kept swinging from hot lady to gross dude lady, well i thought it was funny.

I really, really like #1 on () for some reason.

Lost Cause is a great song.

i think shes on an abc sitcom. not sure which one, i dont care.

was it acoustic or was it full band? i caught the end credits, and i saw his ugly but so incredibly cool bass player. tell me more info! was it good?!

Jennifer Garner stars in ABC's Alias on Sundays at 9pm

:censored:

:shifty: No one saw a thing... Coulda been just as easy for anyone to manipulate this message electronically. :shifty:

Last edited:
Lost Cause was very nice. I can see that he did not have the flaming lips as his backing band this time around. I wonder what the next song will be?

oh... full band

*(edited for) beck on acoustic guitar
bassist
another guitarist
someone on keyboard
drummer

a bit less acoustic sounding than the album... a little more electronic-- SORT/OF ... it's like the electonica was kinda dreamy and in background... from the keyboard... the guitars were pretty clean....

i dunno if i can describe it much better

tsm

Last edited:
theSoulfulMofo said:
Jennifer Garner stars in ABC's Alias on Sundays at 9pm

she's :drool:

Thanks for the info. We didn't think she was very hot. She was a stick insect. Notiti and I are both hotter than her.

sorry... didn't have time to double check the lyrics

so i pulled it out of my ass :p

Back
Top Bottom