i miss you babe and i dont wanna miss a thing...DESCRIBE IT!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ was that the point? I didn't get it :reject:

< Overslept and missed church....probably cause she was on blue crack til three am

^^^ The point of the leprechaun on your back...

^^OOh you crossed the line....I would never refer to it as a god :wink: (i'm only kidding)

^ :wave:

^^ It was good? Oh that makes me happy I really like Bruce Willis but I heard it was horrible

^^ have I built a shrine to it and bow to it everymorning before I go to school? (no btw)

^ i thought it was pretty damn cool -- some of it got a bit long-winded but the ending made up for it :yes:

we watched it at the grauman's theatre in hollywood. . . the COOLEST movie theatre ever! :drool: :drool:

but everything was all messed up for the oscars :yuck:

^^ The holy audio books :lmao:

^ Stoopid Oscars....They didn't even nominate my favorite movie from the last year for Best Picture

^^ Good, because the religion of U2 is my life, and I live here in the holy shrine of Blue Crack

I suggest you all listen to the audio book of U2, chapter The Unforgettable Fire, verse Elvis Presley and America

That verse is just amazing

^ More Cher....but now it's MORE than just Cher it's SONNY (bono :giggle: ) and Cher

But this song makes me sad because I sang it at a New Year's eve party with my best friend who I have an uber crush on and then I finally told him that we couldn't be friends anymore because I like him too much and he hasn't said a word to me sense

*wow....I really went on there....sorry about that....Will shut up about stupid non-existant love life now*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom