I miss the good ole days of Randoooom eating away at Elvis' Bandwidth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
There once was this place I used to go called Randoooom. It was a glorious place. All sorts of interesting characters would hang around for hours, waiting for the next post to come. Most of the time, it would just take a few mere seconds. A group of people developed... Canadians, manwhores, Mormons and Bruce-zilla's. They talked about all sorts of things. Most of which made no sense. But it all made perfect sense to these dedicated randoooomites. Now yes, I know... randooom still exists. But not really... it's not the same. Now it's just another thread. Sigh... oh well. Maybe one day it will make a return... perhaps in another form. Who knows... but until that day... a toast to the hey day of the wonder known simply as randoooooom.

guinness.gif

u2popmofo said:
I'll join the toast, but I'll be drinking one of these:

rootbeer.jpg

hey I'll take one of those too :drool: :hyper:

*joins u2popmofo at the end of the bar with a rootbeer*

i don't normally drink alcohol and i am fake i.d.-less (p.s. jay, aren't you 21 though?)

but i won't turn down a virtual pint in toasting the great thread that was randooom. cheers!

guinness.gif

i think these were from the singles bar in zoo confessionals, but how about some alternative ways to toast (still alcoholic, sorry mofo and abel)

3383864323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323388328999ot1lsi

3383864323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323388364752ot1lsi

Unfortunately I am not 21 yet.......will be in December though! I don't have a fake id either, i was just being a dumbass.

Chelsea's mom gives us alcohol.. :shifty:

did i just see brucezilla?

and to be honest with ya, i think it was more the fact that people who weren't included in the little randoooom thing, or rather stopped going in after a while and found it all confusing, bitched and whined about the "newbies" taking over the lemonade stand with one huge thread, and that "no one was lookign at my thread anymore." bahh... fooey i say.

Last edited:
Alas, poor Randoom...I knew him well...

guinness.gif

Here's to the good old days and its spinoffs like One Liners [size-1](still sorry about that wrestling thing, Headache... :reject: ...)[/size], the countdowns, the snow dances, the Grammies party.

it's all the beer you drank, headache.

*puts cd in cd player, switches to track 14 to hear dkm-kiss me i'm shitfaced*

I started up that thread

some hate me for it
some like me for it
some dislike me for ir
but most hate me for it while harbouring a deep love for me on the inside

good morning, screaming flower

Back
Top Bottom