I miss Conan O'Brian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been soothing myself with conan audio clips from audio galaxy, also his website is loaded with content

Were I live Conan and Kilbourn are on at different times, so I can watch one right after the other. And I don't have to deal with that Jay Leno character.
We should start a petition to get Conan to bring back Pimp-bot, he was the best thing on TV.

------------------
I'm the boy with the poetry power
I'm the boy who smells like flowers
Everytime I make a rhyme
I live my life like I wasn't invited

1LCOab99.jpg

DAMN STRAIGHT!

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

I too miss the Pale One.

Honestly, I think the New York late night shows (Dave & Conan) are far funnier than the LA shows (Jay & Craig).

Still, no one will EVER, EVER be as great as Johnny Carson.

I've been watching Letterman since I've been 3 9swear to god, I used to sneak downstairs and watch him on the late, late show--my mom would get so pissed). I don't find Leno funny at all, but I do like headlines. But Conan just kicks everyone's ass.

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

Originally posted by Achtung Bubba:
I too miss the Pale One.

Honestly, I think the New York late night shows (Dave & Conan) are far funnier than the LA shows (Jay & Craig).

Still, no one will EVER, EVER be as great as Johnny Carson.

Whenever I get a chance to watch, I'd rather see Jay over Letterman. I used to love Letterman, but my tastes changed when Leno brought on that annoying girl with the crazy laugh to interview people. She's a wack job but highly entertaining.

She kinda reminds me of our resident Sicilian.
wink.gif

Conan is by far the smartest man on the tube. Wittiest guy I've ever heard/seen.

CK

Back
Top Bottom