I Might Go To IHOP Tomorrow Morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Bama

Rock n' Roll Doggie
...and purchase a pancake. Lowe's Home Improvement Center is down the road, and I must go there to purchase an edger for my Ryobi. A pancake would go well with it.

Would anyone care for a pancake, waffle, sausage, etc?

~U2Alabama

ghetofabu said:
IHOP SUCKS!!!!! Sorry I just had to get that out. I worked there once.

IHOP?

I
Hump
Over
Pancakes

hahhahahahah

I used to go to one in Newport News VIrginia and act a lot like Bono, and we would get free drunk food and free silverware

Well I have spent the last 2 U2 concerts eating at Waffel House -afterwards that is, and they don't give out any complimentary lemons

In fact, the food is not as good unless you get the western omelete, which is hard to fuck up

I'll take the rooty tooty fresn n' fruity

RootyTooty2.jpg

It has been our experience that "western" or "Texan" themed menu items at the Waffle House are not recommended. We were passing through DeFuniak Springs, Florida late one night (where Janet Reno was yesterday) and the Waffle House was all that was open. My wife got the "Western Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich on Texas Toast" and it made her ill.

~U2Alabama

Perhaps what made your lovely wife ill was the preminiton of Mr. Janet Reno dining there in the same spot

I love IHOP.
I have a love/hate relationship with Waffle House. Their waffles are good, but they are horrible when you are traveling and that is the staple in your diet. :scream:
And like z edge.. after the St. Louis concert, I got carry out from there. Fond memories that will pop up everytime I go to Waffle House on a trip, lol.

*wonders if the elephant man made it IHOP and Lowes home improvement center

Interestingly enough, I feel like posting about my dinner this evening. I stopped in our little 'Classic 50's' drive-in here in norman that Heartland Girl always raves about. My entree was the "CHicago's best hot dog" (a dog on a peppered bun with mustard, relish, chives, tomatoes, onions, sweet peppers and dill pickle slices) and the "party boat potato boat"
(a big fluffy skinned potato with melted butter, cheese, generous sour cream, chives, and bacon sprinkled bits) and let me not forget the wonderful cherry-limeade.

Although I baked in the sun waiting for them to bring out my order, it was well worth the $5.64 I paid for it and the $.36 I let the car-hop keep as tip.

Bono's American Wife said:
Well, I ate at IHOP this morning and the Swedish pancakes were delicious!

Did you go to Lowes Home Improvement Center after eating your IHOP Swedish pancakes?

Perhaps you went to the zoo and looked at the elephants (gray ones not RED)

Or maybe you just went home and watched Janet Reno on your tv.:wink:

Re: Re: I Might Go To IHOP Tomorrow Morning

KhanadaRhodes said:

just one?

first you're a lush, now you're anorexic. :madspit:

Don't make fun of the animals, there is a certain zoo for you as well:sexywink:

martha said:

Why, you generous bastard!!

I would have given more $$$ as a tip had it been a hot little number serving rather than a big sloppy male, yet thsi is a drive-in where the wait staff is accustomed to getting the "change" as a tip versus real dollar bills

:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom