I met Jimmy Fallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharky

New Yorker
Ok, please allow me to be a teeny bopper. I met Jimmy. He was so nice and so adorable and he signed his CD for me. One of my pics with him didn't turn out [and it was the cute one!] but here is the other. And no I did not photoshop this. anyways, I know some of you are fans so I thought I would post my little excursion. and no, I don't know why he is not looking at me in this photo.

Attachments

• jennyjim.jpg
    jennyjim.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 106
Very cool !

_____
:wave: * waits for flower, april and meggy to come in here and drool all over this thread

haha, sicy knew we were gonna freak out

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

omgomgomgomgogmgogkfgfgpryhjorklghrigh,

I AM SO FRICKIN JEALOUS OF YOU SHARKY!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

But at the same so happy for you and that he was so cute and sweet and nice. Goddamn it I wanna have little Jimmy babies.

:hug:

PS-I love all the little troll dollies, lmao

Last edited:
Sweeeeeeet! Although I can't stand his voice in that song of his :shifty:

He's quirky cute...

jimmy.gif

jimmy.gif

Looooove Weekend Update :love:

Who is the sexy one in the skirt?

Where's his "free Martha" shirt that I saw him wearing in the Daily News article today?:confused: :confused:

And I need some background on the fuzzy-headed things. Was he cool (not the fuzzy-headed things)?

Last edited:
i :heart: jimmy fallon and the troll

Ok, I'm also extremely jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart: :love: meegannie and i saw him a few weeks ago in DC, and he was so funny and cute and...sigh....
Congrats on meeting him!!! That's a great picture too. :)

diamond said:
ahem..u coulda of met him last yr..if u woulda hung w us..girl:)

db9:dance: :cool:

shuddup.

Yes, Jimmy was really sweet and laughed at a joke I made about technology sucking when my digital camera didn't work. Then just asked him a quick question about the VMA rehearsals and told him I was really excited about seeing him host. And then I was kicked out by security.

all is good though because Jimmy is stalking me. Saw him in June at a Beth Orton concert and last month in a bar. He wants me. I know he does. :coocoo:

Back
Top Bottom