'I May Just Have To Murder James Blunt'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1stepcloser said:
He'll kill you first. He used to be in the army don't forget.

True, and he wouldn't even need to use a gun. He'd only need to start to sing :no: and that ear piercing, shrill voice of his would probably have you turning the gun on yourself. :scream:

jaggervsbluntdq9.jpg

^ :lol: :lol:

He really does have one of those voices that just makes you want to slap him round the face, or hit him with something heavy. A mace would suffice.

yertle-the-turtle said:
So did anyone even listen to the stuff I posted?

:down:

And for the record I'm one of the few people on ths board that doesn't mind Mr Blunt that much.

I watched that video and it was pretty amusing. :up: I like how that guy mimicked Coldplay's videos. I didn't listen to the MP3 though.

Neil Gaiman is God, by the way. Along with Terry Pratchett.

Tilli said:

True, and he wouldn't even need to use a gun. He'd only need to start to sing :no: and that ear piercing, shrill voice of his would probably have you turning the gun on yourself. :scream:

:lol:

Tilli said:

:lmao:

I saw a great comment somewhere the other day: 'I see they've cloned James Blunt and called him James Morrison'.

Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus:

Main Entry: blunt
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: dull

Too obvious. He might have chosen a stage name

i didn't click your links, yert. sorry. but i dont know if i want to. i cant decide who is worse: james blunt or coldplay.
:woe:

both boils on the arse of the music industry, in my humble one.
:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom