I love the Burger King

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coemgen said:

When our photog gets back I'll e-mail you some to post. (I'm not able to post pics.) What's your e-mail?

Sure you can post them. Just upload them to imageshack.us and then put the link the IMG tool on the post replies

Didn't work. Just paste the entire like in between
img

Dismantled said:

yeah...a big one:angry:

and it has a pool and stuff.....

Oh Yeah? Well my fan club gets massive indigestion from eating massive amounts of unhealthy chicken fries !! JEALOUS?

Numb1075 said:

Oh Yeah? Well my fan club gets massive indigestion from eating massive amounts of unhealthy chicken fries !! JEALOUS?

:shocked: that is a GREAT benifit of being a member of your club...well...our Keroke is the greatest around:angry: it will make you want to end your life by throwing your body off the ship:happy:

high cholesterol vs listening to Dismantled sing Love Shack over and over again on karioke ----think it's a toss up:wink:

:lmao:

Numb1075 said:
high cholesterol vs listening to Dismantled sing Love Shack over and over again on karioke ----think it's a toss up:wink:

why not have both:love: our clubs can have a get together!!!:lmao:

Okay people are losing sight of my original intent.

I don't like BK's food, however the King is possibly greater than a Johnny Depp / Keira Knightley baby. And that would be one sexy baby.

inmyplace13 said:
Okay people are losing sight of my original intent.

I don't like BK's food, however the King is possibly greater than a Johnny Depp / Keira Knightley baby. And that would be one sexy baby.

:angry: I am trying to enhance your intent.

Back
Top Bottom