i love radiohead!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2DeathBear

The Fly
this is my shoutout to radiohead. I've been a fan since OK computer came out, and i can't stop my obsession with their music. there are only 3 bands that have their place in my hall of fame: u2, radiohead, & led zeppelin. radiohead's music is just so oddly beautiful, so radiant. every single song gets under my skin. I dunno if it's just me, but everytime i play sail to the moon, i can't help but tear up a bit. My fav album is OK, hail to the thief is GENIUS, Kid A trandcends, the bends rock, Amnesic is a dreamscape, etc etc etc. i'm nuts for radiohead....haha...you should see my obsession for u2 tho...heheh. anyways, any of you going to radiohead concerts for HTTT? I've been to only one show which was for amnesiac at the shoreline ampitheater in CA and i'l be there again in sept. well cheers everybody and happy bear hunting!

U2deathbear

I see them on the 20th. :)

Though I faithfully bought and enjoyed every record (well, except Pablo Honey) and considered myself a fan over the years, it wasn't until Hail to the Thief that I realized it was love. HTTT has enhanced all the other records for me and they have now taken their rightful place in my top 5.

There are radiohead fans and bears here? :laugh:

Welcome new deatherbear person. Maybe you will meet our old deathbear before he crosses the pond. :slant:

i am no 1 radiohead fan on interference..

i listen to songs like "bulletproof" or "let down" for 7-8 hours on some days

i must be no 1 fan..

my BAND HALL OF FAME include - U2, RADIOHEAD and PINK FLOYD
though i have to listen to few albums( 70s album) of Pink Floyd.
Led zeppelin is just about there...

I LOVE british/irish music..oh yes !!

2 days my precious... just so long as these power outages don't fuck things up.

Basstrap said:
u2DB
It is unfortunate you chose that name

good luck

Agreed :up:

Regardless, welcome here. This section is filled with Radiohead lovers/stalkers. Rock on.

Kieran McConville said:
Radiohead are ok.

Don't tempt me into horrific puns Kieran!

I cannot resist lowest common denominator...

Must hold it in. I am the master of my domain.

Serenity now.

Just got back from seeing Radiohead in Vancouver. It was outdoors, by the ocean at the University. Michael Stipe from REM joined them onstage for a duet during 'Karma Police' which was one of the three most surreal moments of the evening. The other surreal moments: a flock of Canadian Geese flying very low in perfect V-shape form over the concert during 'Heads on Sticks' (with the entire audience gasping followed by a huge roar), and the new moon setting behind a purple/orange sky during 'Sail to the Moon'. All things considered, almost as good as their last concert 2 years ago at the same venue when they played 'Street Spirit' to a red sunset.

Back
Top Bottom