I Love Elo!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Got Philk?

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Arizona, Tacoma, Philadelphia ,Atlanta, LA...
Ok, I'm guessing that this thread won't last long, but I'm used to that.

Regardless, come on now all you Electric Light Orchestra fans. This is your time! Don't be shy. Come on out and show your ELO love baby!

Sing it with me. Hoooold on. Sweet talking woman. You got me running (run run) you got me searching
ok...I'm done :reject:

yup, hence the beginning of the post. This thread won't last long.

Elmo April? Come on...
Elo_logo.png

MrPryck2U said:
ELO weren't that bad. I would label them a "guilty pleasure".

What??? Are you kidding? Have no GUILT!
Ok, I'm not serious. Well, half of me is serious on this and half of me feels quite sarcastic. Yes, I do like their songs. But I will not sit here and say they're unbelievable or anything. Just good fun.

And I really just wondered if there were any fans out there. So far there are some here on the interland, and then Kayla's dad. :lol:

Have you guys listened to the opening for Fire on High in reverse?

It has a crazy "hidden" message.

My parents had a record store in the 1970's. I was just a little kid at the time but I can remember playing their albums in the shop. So for nostalgic reasons, I like them. However, I can't blame my parents for my love of their work on the Xanadu soundtrack. :reject:

Canadiens1160 said:
It's too bad that song isn't more representative of their catalogue as a whole.

Eh, what can you do?

I love Telephone Line and Fire on High.

Especially Telephone Line.

Srsly.

I remember back in 6th grade we were having the big '6th grade dance'. The one where no one dances at all. The "emcee" or whatever you want to call him was trying to get people to dance, so you took a step to the right and clapped, a step to the left and clapped - back & forth. Anyways... the next song was going to come on, and this guy thought he was so cool. The band was ELO, but he pronounced it as "E-lo" :lmao:

ELO is such an awesome band. They're the type of band that had a million hits that everyone has heard yet no one knows who ELO actually is anymore.

Rain is Falling is my favorite song of theirs. It really is beautiful. The whole Time album is very emotional and tragic when you realize what it's about.

I love most of their albums though. They were awesome throughout the 70s.

Back
Top Bottom