I love being a MacPhisto!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

*Stormy*

I haven't wanted to say anything but I need to ask a question now. Why am I a MacPhisto instead of a babyface? What does it mean? I don't know why it happened. I am very VERY happy about it, and I am afraid I will turn into a Fly at 30 posts so I have to ask now. Please tell me, will I or will I stay a MacPhisto? Being a MacPhisto is cool and I don't want to change. Can anyone answer my question? Thank you!

To me, you're just another loo that needs cleaning
rotaeye.gif

biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL
And planting an amazing fern on her shoulder... ~ScottPhisto~

I got lost in the Netherlands!!

You can dream, But you can never go back the way you came

God, dont do that! That photo turns me on!
eek.gif

I'm MacPhisto's slutty bitch, so..

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
God, dont do that! That photo turns me on!
eek.gif

I'm MacPhisto's slutty bitch, so..

LMAO! There's something about a face-painter...
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

You give your life for rock n' roll

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 01-19-2002).]

Originally posted by Elvis:
an accidental Mac? perhaps. no longer.

*crying* I was so afraid of losing it at 31 posts, I am so lame I didn't even know what it meant, I only knew it was the coolest thing that had ever happened to me. Now all the joy of Interference, and my life, has gone.
frown.gif

PLEASE PLEASE restore my MacPhisto status, I will do ANYTHING! I am heartbroken and devastated. Please let me have it back, I was so lame to mention it, I only wanted to ask because I was afraid I'd lose it. I'm sorry!
eek.gif

Originally posted by *Stormy*:

PLEASE PLEASE restore my MacPhisto status, I will do ANYTHING! I am heartbroken and devastated. Please let me have it back, I was so lame to mention it, I only wanted to ask because I was afraid I'd lose it. I'm sorry!
eek.gif

<--------Lesson #1 NEVER BEG!
You will surely regret it later.
Those of us who have begged have felt the wrath.
Don't say you weren't warned....
biggrin.gif

No, I don't want to end up like you in the garbage disposal but this is not fair! It was rightfully mine from the start and it was taken away, it's like at the store, if they have it marked the wrong price they have to give it to you, it was MINE and I want it back! WAAH! PLEASE I will do anything!

That was obviously an error in the interference.com system because MacPhisto is a form of mod status. Rightfully yours? That's funny.

And I wouldnt beg if I was you either.

tongue.gif

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Sicy's FTP

Sorry to beg but I am SICK that I lost my cool status by asking a question. If it was a mistake, I still think I should have it like when a store marks the wrong price. please!
frown.gif
I only asked because I was afraid I'd lose it, I can't stand that I lost it because of asking. I would feel better to know I would have been caught eventually anyway, even though I had no idea what it meant. SIGH being a MacPhisto was the coolest thing in the world, I want it
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 01-22-2002).]

Stormy...if you are REALLY that upset over it...

You need to take a break from Interference already!! *lol*
wink.gif

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

The system made me a MacPhisto, it was meant to be! I got cash- anybody accept bribes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom