I love a good randoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to say...

U2 ARE AN HOUR AWAY FROM MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!! :drool:

I am waaaay to excited about that...:shifty:

Schmeg said:
My dad just spent a long time showing me the ins and outs of this program he found that makes slideshows out of your pictures...you can put them to music and everything. :cute: He showed me two different shows he made and told me all about finding appropriate music and cropping the pictures and everything!

That's kind of cool.

Kariann said:

That's kind of cool.
It is cool and he was sooo excited about it! He's gonne give me a copy of it so I might be the Queen of Slideshows soon. :laugh:

Schmeg said:
My dad just spent a long time showing me the ins and outs of this program he found that makes slideshows out of your pictures...you can put them to music and everything. :cute: He showed me two different shows he made and told me all about finding appropriate music and cropping the pictures and everything!

:up:

:hmm: wonders what is considered appropriate music

Queen Bee said:
My sister graduated tonight. :cute:

My feet are killing me though. I had to stand for 3 hours since there weren't any available seats. I had platforms on. :yikes:
YAY Sister Bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!
sorry 'bout the feet achin'...................

fah said:
But then I get to work from 7 pm to 7 am.

Fun :ohmy:
:ohmy: fun is where you make it:wink:
I have to repeat that over and over myself at worklately:)
"fun is where you make it, fun is where you make it.........."

as usual, i'm several days late and several bucks short to the party, but as this was still my first u2 concert, and contrary to popular belief i don't actually hate the band...i'm going to tell you about the show.

guess what!! i managed to miss about 2/3 of the kings of leon's set.

there was a security guy with a very shiney head standing near where larry was drumming during love & peace or else, and the reflection from his scalp was distracting :huh:

i'm glad i brought binoculars.

40 :drool: :drool: :drool:

i would have gone nuts if bono had gone on as long as he did from what i heard on some of the bootlegs about the one stuff,fortunatly that was kind of short.

i want a time machine to go back and see zoo tv.

the ocean??

people STOOD!!!!!!! it wasn't like REM where they wouldn't get unless they played losing my religion or man on the moon! people got up and stayed up!!! and even waaaaaaaay up in the balcony section 304 where i was!!

my mom, however, pulled a CF and sat down during a couple songs :rolleyes:

did i mention....40 :drool: :drool: :drool:

wicked cool lights.

*PLEBA moment* OMG!!!! EDGE-STOMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cute: :love:

i was actually quite unimpressed with the whole show until "sometimes you can't make it on your own"...then they finally won me over.

yawheh sounded like a fucking hippie sing a long. i was waiting for the edge to bust out the cumbyaya's (and hoping that they'd break into staring at the sun and surprise me).

it was nice to be able to watch the band member i wanted to watch at whatever point and not rely on whoever was holding the camera because adam clayton really does look cool, and i didn't really need to see bono dance around like a sweaty ape banging the drums at the end of love & peace or else.

overall, not the best show i've ever been to, and i'm still not 100% convinced it was worth 95 bucks for my seat, but i'm really glad i got tickets and went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom