I love a good randoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Why, it's only 5 am where you are!

I appreciated you. :D

I have to get ready for the day and not just sit here and post in random threads.

hello hello!!!!

:hyper: I get to leave at 4 today to go to a happy hour for work and then we're actually closing early on Friday. :shocked: that's twice in one week that we get to leave early! That never happens :tsk:

I just got home from a happy hour for my dept at work. The VP of our dept is very strict but super nice at the same time. She asked me if I was going out after leaving the happy hour or if that was it for me for the night. I told her I'm going to Ireland in a few weeks and I don't go out anymore due to that.

VP: are you going to see U2?!?!!? :laugh:

ARW: :| Yes!

VP: :shocked: I was totally kidding. I know you just saw them in California not too long ago right?

ARW: yes and in Chicago 2 weeks ago. I met the band and lived off of crackers and muffin (products :sexywink: ). I'll probably have to load up on crackers before I go because I'm too poor for anything else.

VP freaks out tells me I can't go to Ireland and eat crackers and she's going to give me something before I go.

:eyebrow: give me something? :yikes: I hope she forgets. I dont' like when people "give" me things....I hope she just means she's going to buy a box of crackers for me. :huh: Now I'm going to have to avoid her for the next few weeks.

We talked about my trip a little more and she said she was sad that she didn't know the details about my Chicago trip before and I told her all about GMA. I'm going to bring my pictures tomorrow to show her. It was kind of a fun conversation but very weird at the same time telling my boss's boss about my hobby. It's kind of funny to see people's reactions to when I tell them I'm seeing U2 11 times all over the US and in Ireland. She told me she's never met anyone to do anything like this before. I told her I hadn't either :D

arw9797 said:
I just got home from a happy hour for my dept at work. The VP of our dept is very strict but super nice at the same time. She asked me if I was going out after leaving the happy hour or if that was it for me for the night. I told her I'm going to Ireland in a few weeks and I don't go out anymore due to that.

VP: :shocked: I was totally kidding. I know you just saw them in California not too long ago right?

ARW: yes and in Chicago 2 weeks ago. I met the band and lived off of crackers and muffin (products :sexywink: ). I'll probably have to load up on crackers before I go because I'm too poor for anything else.

VP freaks out tells me I can't go to Ireland and eat crackers and she's going to give me something before I go.

:eyebrow: give me something? :yikes: I hope she forgets. I dont' like when people "give" me things....I hope she just means she's going to buy a box of crackers for me. :huh: Now I'm going to have to avoid her for the next few weeks.

We talked about my trip a little more and she said she was sad that she didn't know the details about my Chicago trip before and I told her all about GMA. I'm going to bring my pictures tomorrow to show her. It was kind of a fun conversation but very weird at the same time telling my boss's boss about my hobby. It's kind of funny to see people's reactions to when I tell them I'm seeing U2 11 times all over the US and in Ireland. She told me she's never met anyone to do anything like this before. I told her I hadn't either :D

That's really kind of cool! It would be kind of weird at the same time being a boss but still cool.

arw9797 said:

That is cool!
Maybe she meant a $$$ bonus when she said she was going to give you something. Just a thought:shifty:...............:shrug: A very happy thought, but who knows.................

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

That is cool!
Maybe she meant a $$$ bonus when she said she was going to give you something. Just a thought...............:shrug: A very happy thought, but who knows.................

well that's exactly what I wouldn't want her to do. :tsk: Hopefully the one beer she had just went to her head! :huh:

I would not take a cent from anyone! :tsk:

I hope it was just something she said and not something she would act on :yikes: That would be too creepy for me even if she did give me a box of snacks to take with! :huh:

My dad just spent a long time showing me the ins and outs of this program he found that makes slideshows out of your pictures...you can put them to music and everything. :cute: He showed me two different shows he made and told me all about finding appropriate music and cropping the pictures and everything!

Schmeg said:
My dad just spent a long time showing me the ins and outs of this program he found that makes slideshows out of your pictures...you can put them to music and everything. :cute: He showed me two different shows he made and told me all about finding appropriate music and cropping the pictures and everything!
That is :cute: and handy too.
what program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom