I love a good randoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crazy: there are tons of people in the trading forum looking for the RH Outtakes. That's like U2 101! It's one of the first things I traded for. I can't believe how many people don't have that. :tradingsnob:

arw9797 said:

oh my fucking lord MEG CALLED ME WHEN THE SONG STARTED AND I GOT TO HEAR THE WHOLE ENTIRE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I :heart: you Meg!!!!!!! Thanks for making me cry at Target!
:ohmy: Were you really crying in Target??

The second Edge walked over to the keyboard I whipped out my phone. You HAD to know they didn't drop it!!

At 7:45 pm I was standing ina t-shirt line talking trash about a line jumper with the lady behind me. :laugh: I skipped watching KOL but I still heard them! :crazy: No more!! They're done!!

~U2 related stuff when I'm done going through this thread~

Queen Bee said:
I haven't even watched the RH Outtakes entirely through. I watched like half of disc 1 and that's it. :|

some of it is so funny! :yes: Watch it all!!!!! :mad:

I think that's what I'm going to watch when I clean tomorrow :D:D:D:D

Schmeg said:

:ohmy: Were you really crying in Target??

not hysterically but yes. The second I saw your name come up and then heard the piano I came to a dead stop and got very teary. If anyone was watching they might have thought I just got some really bad news on the phone! I went from :ohmy: to :shocked: to :sad: all within about 5 seconds!

Queen Bee said:

:ohmy:

I can hook you up, fah.

I used to have lots and lots of music stuff (bootlegs and pics) and then my crawlspace flooded and years (decades) worth of stuff was lost. I'm over it, really...luckily, I didn't lose everything. I still have most of my concert programs :)

Queen Bee said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but... I'm going to miss them. :sad:

Well too bad April didn't tape the ARW, Schmeg, Kariann compliation because then we could all listen to....

Kariann-----AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

ARW-------Staaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy for meeeeeeeeeee

Schmeg----- youtalktobonoyoutalktobono

fah said:
I think we should start singing 'The Schmeg Song'

:)
:lol: How does the song go? How long to sing this song?

:mad: HURRY UP CRAPFISH!!!

Queen Bee said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but... I'm going to miss them. :sad:
:shifty: I will miss laughing through their set. It's kind of sad we'll (hopefully) never hear AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! again!

Okay I think Crapfish is done. :D

arw9797 said:

Well too bad April didn't tape the ARW, Schmeg, Kariann compliation because then we could all listen to....

Kariann-----AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

ARW-------Staaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy for meeeeeeeeeee

Schmeg----- youtalktobonoyoutalktobono
OMG That's a bootleg I would die for! Live from the Vending Machine at the Holiday Inn at 1 am!

All right I'm done replying to every individual post!

So here's the post-show wrap-up: Thursday night was the real party, with the random setlist changes and the pulling of old songs out of nowhere. But it was VERY good to know New Year's Day hasn't been packed away in the closet, and neither has Until the End of the World! There was no bullfight tonight; Bono and Edge stayed on the main stage and just rocked out so it was still cool but I LOOOVE the bullfight so I"m glad they did that Thursday. It's such a great live song.

Into the Heart Bono pulled two little kids on stage and sat them over behind Larry for City. :cute: I think he forgot about them because all of a sudden toward the end of the song he suddenly turned around in surprise and there they still were!

We were basically in Radio Winners Circle; two girls in front of me were there courtesy of WBRU's U2 contest and were impressed with my skillz on HJY.

What else...what else...

We didn't take many pictures but here are some:

343%3A574%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23238837%3A92%3A%3Bot1lsi

343%3A574%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23238837%3A8888ot1lsi

Just a little bit further away than Thursday! :laugh:

The lights and screens and words during The Fly are soooo :drool:!!!

343%3A574%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23238837%3A%3A256ot1lsi

I called my aunt after the show and she was SOOO giddy! :cute: My uncle picked up the phone and he was like, "I only didn't know two songs!" and she grabbed it away and started yelling, "HE'S SOOOOOO COOOOOOL! HE'S SO COOL!!! DID YOU SEE HIM CRAWLING AROUND ON THE STAGE???" :lmao:

:hmm: I wonder if she noticed Bono had the mike shoved down the front of his pants...

Queen Bee said:
What did Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses sound like?
It sounded good!! The people in my section were really lame; only Jim ( :sexywink: ) and one other girl seemed to care that they HAVEN'T PLAYED IT SINCE 1992 but I thought it was great! It was really fun to get to sing "Come on now looooove...don't you LOOK BACK!!!" with them live! :hyper:

Schmeg said:

It sounded good!! The people in my section were really lame; only Jim ( :sexywink: ) and one other girl seemed to care that they HAVEN'T PLAYED IT SINCE 1992 but I thought it was great! It was really fun to get to sing "Come on now looooove...don't you LOOK BACK!!!" with them live! :hyper:

:scream: I cannot wait for Dublin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what goodies they're going to play for that one. I'll take A Sort of Homecoming over anything else on my wish list. I have 2 chances to ever hear that song live.

arw9797 said:

:scream: I cannot wait for Dublin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what goodies they're going to play for that one. I'll take A Sort of Homecoming over anything else on my wish list. I have 2 chances to ever hear that song live.
I thought that was a longshot until they pulled Out of Control out of their asses the other night. :love: I'd LOVE to hear it live!

Jim was there and he was singing along like never before! :laugh: He got tripped up a couple of times during Running to Stand Still, since the steam train has become a fast train and then there's something about an airplane.

"Dammit! :lol: "
~Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom