I love a good randoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Nighty night! :wave:

froliciousbono.jpg

:whistle:

:lmao:

It's like watching a train wreck...you just can't turn away

:lmao:

Queen Bee...I have a stills request:

In the Vh1 special from last month when Edge is talking about his guitars he's talking about painting that thingy with all of his stuff in it :reject: what ever the hell it's called...and then he says it's sort of an artifact at this point or something like that. Anways...he's looks very :cute: and I need a few pics of that. If you can figure out what the hell I just said can you make a few pictures and post!?!?!? :D :kiss:

arw9797 said:
Queen Bee...I have a stills request:

In the Vh1 special from last month when Edge is talking about his guitars he's talking about painting that thingy with all of his stuff in it :reject: what ever the hell it's called...and then he says it's sort of an artifact at this point or something like that. Anways...he's looks very :cute: and I need a few pics of that. If you can figure out what the hell I just said can you make a few pictures and post!?!?!? :D :kiss:

The stills will look like shit since I don't have the Vh1 special on DVD. :(

Target was out of cherry coke and pepsi. They only had the 6 pack bottles for $2.50 :tsk:

:mad:

They had tons of lime, lemon, and vanilla ( :yuck: :barf: ) but no cherry :mad: :mad: :mad:

Queen Bee said:

Isn't it dark outside though? :ohmy:

Technically, the sun has gone down but there is still enough sky light and street lights to make them visible.

There are about 8 kids out there playing kickball.

One of the mini fahs came inside voluntarily and asked to have a bath.

I think the other 2 just came inside

Queen Bee said:

I know. :( U2T banned the DVD when I wanted to download it. All I have is a crappy grainy copy on video and a blurry wmv file to make stills with. :slant:

:grumpy: damn. I was looking forward to a cute picture from that.

fah said:

Technically, the sun has gone down but there is still enough sky light and street lights to make them visible.

There are about 8 kids out there playing kickball.

One of the mini fahs came inside voluntarily and asked to have a bath.

I think the other 2 just came inside

When does the sunset over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom