I love a good randoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 30 songs in my Def Leppard playlist :drool: Six of the songs I wanted from Hysteria are on their greatest hits so I'm only missing 6 songs. :D Now if only I could get my hands on some live stuff from 1988.......

It took me iover an hour to write that journal entry. It's not even very well written, for all that time. :reject:

Queen Bee said:
Just read it all. :cute: Fix one of your image tags :yes:
:lol: You're a brave soul! I hadn't caught that in my prioofread yet, thanks!

I should really be in bed. :crack: I was really sleepy at 3 pm, why am I wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake at midnight??

Queen Bee said:

prioofread :lol:
I've been told I should proofread more...maybe that's proof! :laugh:

I'm going to try to go to bed now. :wave: Night all!

it's my Saturday to take my grandpa out. :sigh: Normally no big deal, we'd go to lunch and then I'd help him do some stuff around the house. But today he wants to go shoe shopping at some store in a creepy neighborhood. On top of it my great aunt wants to come with. The woman talks nonstop. She doesn't even give you a chance to think about what she said because she's on to the next topic so quickly. It's gotten 10 times worse since my grandma died. I don't know how she dealt with that constant chattering for 80 years :crack: My grandpa can't hear that great so he's not a very good companion for her....then after shoes, and lunch we get to pick out flowers. That's the only thing I'm excited about. Maybe she'll buy me a few things for my deck. If not then I can't get anything this year :sad: :toopoor:

I had dreams of the desert last night. :love: :drool:

The Twin Cities is so beautiful right now. Everything is so green and there's tons of flowers everywhere. It looks like one great big forrest and it's what I long for all winter. But right now I'd rather be looking at dirt and rocks and joshua tree's :drool:

speaking of forrests.....this is why I wanted to live in this particular apartment. It almost makes up for Derek's noise below me :mad:

I knew the two big tree's right outside of my window would eventually be good for something.
343%3A4%3C4723232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3232974293868nu0mrj

343%3A4%3C4723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323883385658ot1lsi

AND.....my pool opens tomorrow!!! :drool: If it ever warms up I'll be spending tons of time here :D

343%3A4%3C4723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323883385558ot1lsi

Arw! I totally forgot about mailing you about dublin

My email is larassmith (@) hot mail (dot) com if you want to get in touch. I'm not going to see U2, but I will be down to meet up with the testjes then.

It's been soo long since I have been here. hi everyone :wave:

:wave: Hi Lara!

:mad: Jim needs tp get the hell out of bed right about now.

ok TWO people called me today that I rarely talk to. One lives in another state and hasn't contacted me since she didn't show up in Vegas last summer like she was going to. She left a message for me at my parents house. The other one wants me to meet her at her mom's house. I'm really not in the mood to go anywhere or do anything. :tsk:

Well I called to try to say I wasn't going but I got the :hyper: "when are you leaving" :hyper: question so I guess I'm going. It'll be fun. I pratically grew up at her house and her mom is redoing it all now so I'm kind of curious to see it all. It may end up being fun. I always feel better after I talk to Cheryl anyways. I don't know why we barely speak anymore. :shrug: I haven't seen her since new year's eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom