i like wanderers posts better than salomes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
but neither are as good as mine! :wink:

yes, yes, i demand death.

anyone ever notice how my threads get the most responses? thats cause im popular. people respond to me cause im where its at.

gather around the table, my dear friends and wish me a long prosperous lifem, as it is my birthday today!

feel free to wish me blessings and a happy birthday.

in turn, i officially designate the first ever "self-appointed deathbear fan-fest thread!"

enjoy the free dainties over there by the piano, and make sure not to step on the panzer lying on the carpet beside the heroine.

discuss my friends! discuss, discuss, discuss!

:wink:

Last edited:
your posts suck

Zoomerang96 said:
anyone ever notice how my threads get the most responses? thats cause im popular. people respond to me cause im where its at.

People respond to you because they hate you and they like to tell you off.

wanderer: ill kill you 10 times before you knew that you were cool.

sicy: please talk about the subject on hand... "penis"

:sexywink:

Wrong thread dumbass. Can you at least keep your penis crap in one thread.

sicy, your not the boss of penis's they can go wherever they want! :angry:

dont go there girl!

and i know which thread this is...its the penis thread...theyre ALL penis threads! :sexywink:

Indeed Sicy I am afraid that where one find the bear, there shall also be dick.

It's synonomus when you think about it.

I am afraid that I respond to bear out of sick fascination.

It's like watching a car wreck, or Showgirls.

death bear, your threads make me hoist cold beverages toward the sky in your honour. it's a good thing i don't have a laptop, cause i'd check the forum in class, read a superb thread authored by you, and run to a vending machine. i would then shake the can and open in celebration; soda anointing everyone in a twelve seat radius for another victorious thread hath been created. this would be most appropriate in a large lecture hall.

*shrug* @ thread title. Emmm...good for you?

Seriously? It's your birthday today? How come it's not marked on the calendar?

wannabe said:
death bear, your threads make me hoist cold beverages toward the sky in your honour. it's a good thing i don't have a laptop, cause i'd check the forum in class, read a superb thread authored by you, and run to a vending machine. i would then shake the can and open in celebration; soda anointing everyone in a twelve seat radius for another victorious thread hath been created. this would be most appropriate in a large lecture hall.

thank you wanton. if you care to turn that reply into a thread, i believe people would be pleased.

thanks for the good word!

the rest of you can eat shit. :wink:

Happy unbirthday, Bear.

*waves flag bearing the words "DEATHBEAR RULES*

I love you too bear.

Even though you hate me dearly.

I will one day win you back.

Back
Top Bottom