I like this song, but I dont like that group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Evanescence - "Bring Me to Life". I detested every other single Evanescence song I've heard and I also quickly grew very bored with Amy Lee's voice, but I still like this song. I've always had a soft spot for overblown melodrama, :)

Mariah Carey - " We Belong Together". I usually can't stand her but I like this one for some reason; even the inevitable moment where she goes into her usual chihuahua impersonation is less painful to listen to.

Delta Goodrem - "Innocent Eyes". Probably because it's a bit more quirky than her usual big-ballad stuff.

John Butler Trio - "Funky Tonight". Their music is not really my cup of tea but I dig this song, probably because it's, um, funky.

Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit :reject:

Bring Me to Life by Evanescence, for the same reasons listed by Saracene above.

Sweet Child O'Mine by Guns and Roses. I can tolerate a few of their other songs, but man oh man, there is something about this song. :heart:

Lancemc said:
Wayward Son, by Kanasas I believe. Such an awesome song. :rockon:

fuck yeah.

But I don't know many other Kansas songs, so I can't really say I don't like the band.

But that tune is fist pumping stuff.

Last edited:
Funny you should say that. Once I noticed a "Best Of" Kansas disc in my father's CD case. The hell? Can anyone even name a Kansas song other than "Carry On Wayward Son" and "Dust in the Wind" without Google to help them?

But I agree, "Wayward Son" is an excellent, excellent song. And even today, the production on it is to die for.

Hash pipe by Weezer. Do not like them at all, but I do like the song. Also, The Space Between is a song I love, but, maybe there are 1-2 other DMB songs I like a little.

Shiver - Coldplay

Not a big fan, but damn...this song is really something else. :drool:

Yellow too.

Last edited:
That reminds me ... I like Celine Dion's "A New Day Has Come," but that's it.

I may or may not actually have a soft spot for "My Heart Will Go On," but I'll never confess. :wink:

corianderstem said:
That reminds me ... I like Celine Dion's "A New Day Has Come," but that's it.

I may or may not actually have a soft spot for "My Heart Will Go On," but I'll never confess. :wink:
I like that album, I think it's her latest in french. When the first single came out I loved the song and the second one. There is something in that album that in not typical for that woman, maybe because it was made with 4 musicians and most songs are pop/country/rock songs ...and she doesn't scream too much, she uses her voice as she should always do.

Music When The Lights Go Out by The Libertines is class but in general their brand of 3 chord ramshackle indie pop is not for me at all.

Pleasant Grove - Impossible Feeling

50 Cent - Whaddup Gangsta :D

The Go! Team - The Power is On

Radio 4 - Enemies Like This

Cher - Life After Love :reject:

No spoken words said:
I like "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Calrton and cannot claim to even coming close to anything else of hers. Cannot believe I admitted that. :)

she has a song called White Houses that I really like :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom