I like this song, but I dont like that group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not a big R&B fan, but there's something about that album. Okay, and something about John Legend. Love that album.

:drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

There's one of the ones I wasn't comfortable to admitting to yet.

Thanks for doing it for me. :wink:

I'm not afraid to admit it.

I really, really, really like Since You've Been Gone. It is easily one of the best songs to become a hit so far this decade.

don't look back in anger by Oasis, I don't like them, but I fell in love with this song..

I hate wonderwall which is what put me of them, oh and the fact they think they are gods gift to British music,

they are ok but not great in my eyes

Saracene said:
Britney Spears - "Baby One More Time". I like the Travis cover of this song, as well, :)

I'm not a Britney fan AT ALL. I find most of her music to be really awful and annoying but I have to admit to liking "Toxic". :reject:

I also like Sugababes version of "I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor" although I've never been a fan of anything else they've done.

Regina Filangie said:

I'm not a Britney fan AT ALL. I find most of her music to be really awful and annoying but I have to admit to liking "Toxic". :reject:

I also like Sugababes version of "I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor" although I've never been a fan of anything else they've done.
I hate Britney's and that kind of stuff, but sometimes I'm in the mood for something shitty poppy and I enjoy listening to Britney's Greatest Hits album. A friend of mine burned me that and added 3 or 4 more tracks.

Back
Top Bottom