I like Sicy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
06.%20The%20more%20I%20think%20the%20more%20confused%20I%20get.jpg

Oh please don't forget about his vile comments concerning Doozer's grandaughter and me ....anyone remember the ice cream photo that the BANNED MEMBER wrote "someone's been a bad boy!" and HE REFUSED TO APOLOGY FOR THAT AS WELL...

AND, a couple months back, he emailed me directly and pleaded for absolution just so he could get back to the forum...he is not worthy of a reply!

Sorry, but I don't remember this! :huh:

The evidence before the court is
Incontrivertable, there's no need for
The jury to retire.
In all my years of judging
I have never heard before
Of someone more deserving
Of the full penaltie of law.
The way you made them suffer,
Your exquisite mod and others,
Fills me with the urge to defecate!

:wink:

^ :lol:

Subject matter jurisdiction being, did he intend to commit the tort or not? If so, was it mala in se or mala prohibita?

Roland of Gilead said:
The evidence before the court is
Incontrivertable, there's no need for
The jury to retire.
In all my years of judging
I have never heard before
Of someone more deserving
Of the full penaltie of law.
The way you made them suffer,
Your exquisite mod and others,
Fills me with the urge to defecate!

:wink:

:lmao:!!! :up:

5 stars!!!

Re: Re: re

Sicy said:

And that's just a SMALL part of it.

I dunno what do you think guys? Would you let this person back if they said these kinds of things to you? :hmm:

No. I'm of Italian origin and I take offence to what he said. Comments like that don't belong here. There's no guarantee he won't start saying things like that again

I usually dont have a problem giving some people second chances. The problem is I've already given this person several chances in the past, and each time it backfired on me. That's when all the hate mail and harrassing emails began. So .. now its been 2 years. People can change in 2 years but like Zoots said its hard to know if someone has really changed, on an internet forum.

HeavenAndHell82 said:
Folks, please don't be so hard to me!

You know, I lost my mother 1 1/2 years ago,
and I'm a different person now... :(

Please believe me! :sad:

You know everyone has crap going on in their lives, there is no excuse for such comments to be made.

Being Italian myself, that is highly offensive!

A zebra never changes his/her stripes!

He does sound real sincere this time, as despite all the heckling from us, he still keeps apologizing and not getting mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom