i know this DESCRIBE will do me no good. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
< is looking through his HTDAAB album right now. . . man this has got to be the COOLEST album deisgn i have ever seen :drool: :drool: even better than Zooropa or AB :yes:

VP - in regards to your post in the last thread, you might have a nasty trigger point. I can't tell for sure without proper assessment of course :wink: Do you remember your therapist's full name? And was she registered?

:sad: the worst part of this current bad patch is on us right now...but it's moving VERY fast....sadly there's another line of storm abouta half an hour behind it

<wanted to be a meteorologist when she was younger :nerd:

I have to disagree with this thread title...I think this describe is doing me loads of good....I'm almost ignoring the storm :)

kafrun said:
VP - in regards to your post in the last thread, you might have a nasty trigger point. I can't tell for sure without proper assessment of course :wink: Do you remember your therapist's full name? And was she registered?

I just found her business card the other day, so yes, I remember her last name. And I would assume she's registered. She was probably 30-ish, but she hadn't been in the business all that long, she'd just finished school and was trying to build a clientele.

bono_212 said:
:sad: the worst part of this current bad patch is on us right now...but it's moving VERY fast....sadly there's another line of storm abouta half an hour behind it

<wanted to be a meteorologist when she was younger :nerd:

Awwww. :( maybe learning more about them would help ease your fear? I think that's what happened with me, I became a weather geek, and learned, and it made things better. :)

^ That's why I became a weather geek...it did help me a lot...I used to not be able to turn off the weather channel when it stormed and I used to cry...obviously I'm a lot older now, but trust me...I'm a lot better about storms than I used to be

^^ I was only kidding john...i'm very aware that there are more important things in life than the computer

:ohmy: Here's what's coming toward us:

WSO_CAPPI_2006_03_13_06_40.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom