I know 'the place' in Sydney 4 the best U2 stuff, rare & new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SimoneU2

Babyface
ok, I've only posted here like 7 times, lol and im not so experienced here yet at posting, but Im getting there...i dont even know if this is the right folder to be posting in..but anyway
I'm down here in Sydney and I've just found the BEST record place for the best rare and new U2 memorabila (or however u spell that damn word)......its downtown in the city and they've got the best stuff there, like I know how much we're into the whole collectors thingy,, well they've got, CDs, DVDs Videos,LP VINYLS, mags, accessories, posters......and hell a lot of other stuff...its probably the best place to go in the heart of SYdney.....yeh well 4 us aussies,,,pretty good bargains there,,,rare or second hand,,,,,but expensive if its B]really rare[/B]

well Im gonna be on holidays till new years day,,,,,,so if any of u r down here well give me a yell/Pm,,,,,,and we can go check it out,,just make sure u bring 'enough' as u may be forced into some serious impulse buying (yeh I'm going down in ma pockety money)..

well let me know,,,,,,,i swear I didnt know such a place existed in Sydney,,I've never even met a U2 fan down here,,well never bumped into one in my case, they're all into 'other' stuff i guess..

hope it helps what stuff ur looking 4. :yes:

ciao, Sim :wave:

Back
Top Bottom