I know I'm years late but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Watching reruns on TV I have recently discovered the glory that is Seinfeld and Sex and the City.

When Seinfeld was on I was too young to really "get" the humor (but I think it's hysterical now), and we never got HBO. I'm pretty sure when I hit my 30s I'll be just like Carrie Bradshaw (except I know nothing about fashion...).

What shows have y'all come into late?

Not anything off late but... I love Freaks And Geeks and only knew of it like 2 or 3 years back when my roommate got the dvd set. The show had been canceled on NBC years back! Damn, what a great show! It's like the Wonder Years of the late 90s!

I got into Twin Peaks after a friend of mine became obsessed with it, and insisted I watch her DVDs.

Very bizarre, but I like it.

Zootlesque said:
I love Freaks And Geeks and only knew of it like 2 or 3 years back when my roommate got the dvd set.

Freaks and Geeks is AWESOME. So, so awesome.

:drool:

ylimeU2 said:
I got into Twin Peaks after a friend of mine became obsessed with it, and insisted I watch her DVDs.

Very bizarre, but I like it.

Oh jeez, my parents and sister watched Twin Peaks. The theme song conjures up memories of me as a 5-6 year old sneaking in the room to see what they were watching and seeing weird stuff.

Undeclared is also awesome. Not quite Freaks And Geeks awesome - but still awesome and extremely unfairly cancelled.

I'll probably rent the superduper Twin Peaks box-set soon.

Freaks & Geeks truly is the shit.

Yeah, Seinfeld ended when I was eight years old, so I never watched it as a young'n, but I love it now.

Zootlesque said:
Not anything off late but... I love Freaks And Geeks and only knew of it like 2 or 3 years back when my roommate got the dvd set. The show had been canceled on NBC years back! Damn, what a great show! It's like the Wonder Years of the late 90s!

Both great shows...

Freaks and Geeks was a loss when it was cancelled early but many of the actors have gone on to some great roles...

I only got into 24 last year but I've been reassured that's a good thing as it's apparently better to watch them all on DVD than to go episode by episode on tv.

I love it :drool:

Frasier and Firefly.

I loved Freaks and Geeks when it first aired, but I tried to watch a couple of episodes a year or so ago and didn't find it as funny. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom