I know I'll see your face again in DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^disco: oh man, that can be extremely frustrating. There's a lot of bad drivers here in Jersey too! People who put the turn signal only after arriving at the intersection! :mad: People who drive too slow in the center or left lane! :mad:

People who never put their turn signal, so it's impossible to guage whether to get ahead of them or not! :banghead:

well noit only have I had NO internet all week, since THursday I've been in Texas...and yes VG, I've seen the rain, and the sound of it brings joy into my soul..

unless of course it's joined by thunder :reject:

is it sad that the whole plane ride today I kept humming, "and IIIIIIIIIIIII'm getting ready to leave the ground"

okay, something weird just happened. :uhoh:

I clicked on the last post icon for this thread and it went to VG's I love thunderstorms post, even though mine was the last. :huh:

lalaa...i feel weird, since this morning I was standing in TExas...doesn't hta blow your mind a little that we can do that now?

Did you guys know about this?

In the wake of the September 11th Attacks, novelty toilet papers in the USA started getting printed with images of Osama Bin Laden.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom